Chapter 20

Liam decided to contact his sister and brother in law to see if they could either have ni or come over to help with Louis. Liam received a text back pretty quickly saying they would happily have Ni for a couple of days stating they didn't want to over crowd Louis as they all knew what he was like when sick and everyone knew that he would only really want Liam. Liam was thankful for that however that meant explaining to Niall that he was going to be leaving for a couple of days or however long it took for Louis to recover. Liam couldn't move as Louis was tightly wrapped round him and he didn't want to disturb Louis.

He text robin the plan and told him that can he bring Niall down soon. Robin decided that rather than texting Liam back he would just bring Niall down. When they both got downstairs, Liam sighed knowing this conversation wasn't going to end well. "Ni I need you to be a really big boy and hear me out before you reply okay." Liam started and Niall gave him a confused look but nodded so Liam carried on. "I need you to a big brave boy I know you can be." Liam said carrying on. Niall nodded. "You are feeling much better but daddy and Louis are both poorly still, well we don't want you catching it again do we" Liam said.

Niall shook his head. Niall by this was pretty sure where this was going and he didn't like the idea one bit. "You're going to be staying with your aunt and uncle for a couple of days just while daddy and Louis recover. I know it's going to be scary but you're have loads of fun." Liam explained trying to soften the blow and hoped Niall took it well as he really didn't want Louis to wake up.

"Why didn't Louis have to go when I was poorly?" Niall asked "He's a lot younger than you Ni and it was the day after you'd come back from grandma and grandpas plus look where he is now I'm pretty sure Louis would have much rather have gone to stay with grandma and grandpa than be sick." Liam said and Niall nodded as he didn't want to get sick again but at the same time didn't really want to leave. "Ni you are our big brave boy and you will have lots of fun with your cousin, "Jake" Liam said. Niall nodded sadly. "Will be a big brave boy as don't want to get poorly again." Niall said sadly. Liam smiled at the boy and messaged his sister who said they would be there within the hour.

"Grandpa will go and help you get some things together." Liam said and Niall nodded heading upstairs to get dressed and start packing a bag. "Make sure you pack his school uniform he won't need to go tomorrow but he will need to attend on Friday as long as he doesn't go down hill again." Robin nodded and headed upstairs to help Niall. Niall sighed at hearing he had to go to school. But grabbed his elephant from his bed. He then told his grandpa what he wanted. He still felt like needing comforting. When Robin had everything in a bag for Niall he sat on the boy's bed and motioned for Niall to come over. The boy wasted no time and cuddled into his grandpa's side.

"You know I'm sure your uncle and aunt will be more than happy to give you cuddles and you can always ring your parents and I bet your be back by the weekend." Robin said trying to cheer the boy up. "I guess." Niall mumbled plus he did want to see Jake. The family didn't have as much contact with Liam's side of the family compared to Harry's so if anything it was nicer for Niall when he did see them. Plus Jake was the same age as Niall there was literally weeks between the two, which was Why Liam decided his sisters was the best place as once Niall starts playing with Jake he should be fine. "Just think here it will be boring as grandpa will have to help papa with Louis and daddy still isn't well so no one here to play with and at aunty Ruth's you can play with Jack" Robin said. Niall nodded and smiled slightly so Robin knew the boy was coming round to idea.

Louis stirred. Liam rubbed Louis' back as he felt him stir hoping to get the boy back asleep but Liam knew it wasn't working as Louis was moving around more and more rather than settling. "Is it your tummy still" Liam asked the boy. Louis groaned. Liam tried to coax the boy. Louis eventually looked up at Liam and gave him wide sad eyes before crawling onto his lap just wanting a cuddle. "Tummy still hurts Papa make it stop hurting." Louis whined making himself comfortable. "There's not much I can do Baby, do you want a story?" Liam asked thinking that he could maybe distract the boy. Louis nodded and and Liam grabbed a book that he had read Niall yesterday and Louis got himself situated so he could see the pictures while clutching onto his comfort blanket and placing his thumb in his mouth. Louis fell asleep in the middle of the story. Liam finished reading it.