Chapter 68

Thanks for sticking with me for this book. Thanks to everyone voting and commenting and also to the people just reading this book.

The next morning Liam woke up to both boys cuddled into him and he smiled carefully sitting up and moving Louis over so he could get out and watched as Louis just curled into Niall and he headed for the bathroom deciding to shower when he had the chance. Liam came out the shower and got dried and dressed to find Niall had gotten up and ready for school.

"Good boy Ni." Liam said smiling and motioning for the boy to follow him downstairs for breakfast. "When's louis going back to school?" Niall asked as he followed Liam downstairs. "Probably Monday Love if it wasn't for the fact it was Friday I would of said tomorrow but it's the weekend then." Liam said and Niall nodded sitting down at the table while Liam made him some breakfast. Niall soon had his breakfast and enjoyed his went up and did his teeth when Karen picked the boy up.

"How's Lou this morning?" Karen asked as Niall was putting his shoes on. "He's Alright we went to the park yesterday after picking Niall up so I think he's a bit tired today but he'll be fine." Liam said and Karen nodded. "I'd say so if he's happy playing in the park again then he's most definitely on the mend." Karen said as Niall jumped up and Liam helped him with his coat and handed him his school bag. Karen took Niall to school and Liam did jobs round the house while Louis spoke.

Louis appeared about an hour later and wondered over to Liam while he was emptying the dishwasher wrapping his small arms around Liam's leg. Liam feeling this turned around smiling when he saw Louis. "Hey baby You Okay." Liam asked picking the boy up and nodded. "Cuddle?" Louis asked and Liam nodded. "Alright let me just finish doing this and then we're cuddle." Liam said placing Louis down on a chair and the little boy nodded watching. Liam would have suggested him helping but knew it would be a bad idea as last time Louis helped with the dishwasher 3 plates were broken and a glass. Liam soon finished it and decided to see if Louis wanted something to eat.

Liam made the boy some toast and got a yoghurt out. "Right then baby let's try some food." Liam said placing it in front of the boy and to Liam's surprise he actually seemed Interested in the yogurt. "Do you want the toast first love, it might go cold if you have the yogurt." "Don't want toast just yogurt." Liam said and Liam nodded deciding not to push his luck and opened the yogurt for the boy handing him a spoon. Louis has about half the yoghurt before placing his spoon down.

"Don't want anymore papa." Louis stated and Liam sighed. "Can you have a bit more?" Liam asked but Louis shook his head. "Full." Louis stated and Liam sighed but nodded as half of a yogurt was actually an improvement. Liam then took the boy upstairs to brush his teeth before they watched film. Louis happily watched the film cuddled with liam enjoying the time he was getting with his papa on his own.

Later on in the morning Liam decide to do some letter practice with Louis. "Hey lou, come and sit at the table please." Liam called out and Louis curiously appeared wondering what Liam wanted him for. "What Papa?" Liam questioned sitting on his chair but sighed when he saw the worksheet on the table. "We need to practice some letters, you haven't been in school for over a week." Liam said and Louis huffed but nodded. Liam got Louis to do all the alphabet in lower case to see what they needed to practice.

Louis was quite proud of himself when he had completed the task handing it to Liam pretty confident that he had done it all right however Liam could see there were multiple letters wrong that the boy needed practice with. Liam put the paper down. "Well done Lou, but can you look on here and see the letters that look wrong compared to this" Liam said to see if Louis spotted the mistakes. "There all the same." Louis stated but Liam told him to look again.

"That one?" Louis asked pointing to the C and Liam nodded. "Which other ones?" Liam asked Louis then pointed to the d. "No baby that's ones right." Liam said and Louis nodded before pointing at the f. "Yes that is wrong you have done the letter right but the wrong way round" Liam said "Papa why do I do them wrong." Louis said sadly looking up at Liam who sighed. "You're learning baby, and part of learning is making mistakes." Liam said but Louis just sighed. "You will get there" Liam told the boy.