Chapter 33

Niall was first awake the next morning which was a rare occurrence as the boy normally was always woken up by his parents or sometimes Louis. Niall decided that he would just go downstairs to watch tv as it was only 6 and he didn't want to wake his parents yet. When Liam's alarm went off he stretched and was about to go into their en-suite but heard the tv on so went to investigate. Coming downstairs he saw the tv playing cartoons and as he got closer he saw Niall curled under a blanket. "Morning Ni, How long you been up?" Liam asked as he sat down next to Niall. "Hmm what time is it now?" Niall said. "6:45" Liam answered. "About 45 minutes then." Niall mumbled not taking his eyes of the cartoon playing. Liam smiled. 'Ok you can stay down here a bit longer but then you need to get ready for school" Liam said going back upstairs to get ready for work Niall snuggled back down under his blanket and continued to watch the tv.

When Liam reached the top of the stairs he heard movement from his room meaning Harry was awake and the sound sounded like it was coming from En- suite so he decided to wake Louis first. Louis groaned and just wanted to sleep. "Lou sweetie you have school" Liam said. Louis didn't answer. Liam decided to get ready and speak to Harry. "Maybe Anne or his mum could have Louis for the morning and depending how he was go into school for the afternoon. Liam entered his room and found Harry getting dressed.

"Love Louis' exhausted and he doesn't want to get up. I was thinking that maybe your or my mum could have him this morning and then maybe if he's up for it take him after lunch for the afternoon?" Liam said and Harry nodded. "Yeah that sounds good if he doesn't want to get up I doubt he'll be able to stay awake anyway. It's better for him to be fully awake and then he'll enjoy it." Harry said and Liam nodded. "So shall I ring my mum or yours?" Liam questioned. "Both will be happy to have him" Harry said. Liam nodded and went and made a phone call. "Where's Ni" Harry called. "Awake early so took himself downstairs to watch tv."  Liam said.

"Hey mum, could you possibly look after Lou this morning. He's really tired and doesn't want to get up, it will probably just be this morning and then if he's awake enough he can go to school this afternoon." Liam said and then Liam heard his mum chuckle. "Of Course I'll look after him Li, I'll be over within the hour." "Thanks mum." Liam said before going back upstairs and into his room. "Who did you call?" Harry asked. "My mum as yours has had Lou a lot already this week." Liam explained and Harry nodded before Liam headed into the bathroom to finally get ready.

Liam went and made Niall some breakfast. The doorbell soon went. "Who's that" Niall asked with a half a mouthful of food. "Nana, she's looking after Lou this morning." Liam said. "Lou not going to school?" Niall asked. "Not this morning we're hoping that maybe he will go in for the afternoon when he's a bit more awake." Liam said as he went to open the door.

"Morning mum." Liam said. "Hey love." Karen answered. "Nana." Niall squealed getting up and running over hugging Karen. "Hey Ni." Karen said. "You finished breakfast?" Liam asked and Niall nodded. "Can you go and get dressed then we need to leave for school in 15 minutes." Liam said and Niall nodded scampering off up the stairs while Liam talked to his mum.

Karen then went to go and kiss Louis. She went in and gave him a kiss. Louis was fast asleep when she came in. Liam showed his mum how to connect his feed up. When Karen was positive she understood Liam told her he was leaving with Niall but if she needed anything Harry would be here until just gone 9.

"Right come on Ni, shoes and coat on and grab your bag we need to get going." Niall soon came running over and got his shoes and coat on before grabbing his bag and following Liam out to the car. When they reached the school Liam dropped Niall off before heading over to Louis' class to discuss with his teacher that Louis was to tired to come in during the morning but they were hoping that he would be in that afternoon. The teacher nodded and told Liam he was insistent on staying longer yesterday and enjoyed it but probably tired him out. Liam agreed with her before he finished the conversation as he needed to head to work. Liam headed to work.