Chapter 51

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting on this story.

The next morning Louis woke up and found his way into bed with Liam who woke at the movement. "Morning baby." Liam said while rubbing his eyes and Louis smiled at him before snuggling into him. "You still tired?" Liam asked while rubbing the boys back who nodded against his side. "Wanted cuddle though." Louis mumbled after and Liam chuckled before letting the boy get comfy. Liam looked at how much more feed had to go left as he took the bag of Louis back. It still had another hour. The two cuddled and both fell back to sleep.

Harry woke up around 7 feeling hungry. He buzzed for a nurse trying to let his mum sleep. "Hey Harry what do you need?" the nurse asked. "Could I have some toast please?" Harry asked and the nurse nodded quickly checking Harry over first before heading off to get the toast. The nurse brought back some toast and Harry ate and it stayed down.

When Niall woke up he went downstairs expecting to find Liam and Louis But was surprised when he came across neither so headed back upstairs and headed over his parents room where he found both of them asleep and cuddled together. Niall didn't want to wake either of them so he went back downstairs and turned the tv on curling up on the sofa under a blanket and waited for Liam and Louis to wake. It was about an hour later when niall he got hungry so he went up to see if his papa was awake. Liam smiled when he saw Niall come in and gently shifted himself out of Louis' grip. "Hey love how long you been awake?" Liam asked and Niall shrugged. "About an hour you were asleep when I first woke up so I watched tv but now I'm hungry." Niall said coming over and hugging Liam. "Well we can't have that can we, come on let's go and get some food." Liam said and Niall smiled.Liam looked at Louis and didn't want to wake the boy as he was fast asleep. So he left the boy and took niall downstairs to have breakfast.

"Alright then Ni, toast or cereal?" Liam asked. "Cereal please." Niall said and Liam nodded. "Which cereal would you like?" Liam asked and Niall shrugged. "Don't mind." Niall said and Liam nodded searching the cupboards for the cereal. He found coco pops and decided to treat niall to them and made himself some frosties. He poured niall a cold drink and himself some coffee "You looking forward to seeing Jake today?" Liam asked and Niall nodded quickly. "Yes I love playing with Jake, I like playing with Adam but he's younger than me, whereas jakes the same age as me." Niall said and Liam nodded knowing Niall got on extremely well with Jake. Niall finished his breakfast and then went up to get dressed excitedly.

Liam cleared up and checked on louis. He found Louis still sleeping in his bed but he decided it was time to wake the boy as he had slept long enough. "Lou, it's time to wake up." Liam said softly running a hand through the boys hair earning a whine from the boy. "Come on its time to get up loulou aunty Ruth and Jake are coming over soon" Liam said. Louis opened his eyes at that and rubbed them before raising his arms so Liam could pick him up. Liam took the boy to the toilet before getting Louis dressed. "Right then lou go downstairs and I'll be down in a minute I just need to get ready, but I think Niall's already down there." Liam said and Louis nodded before heading downstairs more awake now.Louis saw his brother and asked if they could play. "Yeah okay, What do you want to play?" Niall asked not really sure what to play with Louis. "Trains" Louis beamed as the two boys went into the back room. Liam went for a shower and got ready.

When Liam came back down he could hear both his boys in the backroom playing so he quietly made his way over their and watched the two playing before Niall caught sight of him. "Hey Papa." Niall said and Louis looked up then. "Papa play too?" Louis questioned holding out a train for Liam. Liam smiled and the family played until Liams phone went of.

"Boys it's daddy" Liam beamed. "Daddy." Louis squealed happily dropping his train and sitting down in Liam's lap as Liam answered his phone. "Hey Harry the kids want to talk to you' Liam said. Harry called out hello Ni and Lou. Niall and Louis talked to harry for a while before they both began playing again and gave Liam the phone back.