Chapter 34

This is written by myself and doodle1403 in private message.

The next morning Niall was quite nervous but excited as well. Niall however was first awake again so went running over to his parents room to wake them as he wanted them up. "Wake up Dad, Papa." Liam slowly opened an eye while Harry just groaned and rolled over. "Come on up." Niall whined Landing on top of Liam who smiled and wrapped his arms around Niall effectively stopping his bouncing. "Papa let go, I need to wake dad." Niall stated and Liam chuckled letting him go as Niall headed for Harry jumping on top of him as well. Harry groaned as he was jumped on. 'Ni please stop it what time is it" Harry asked. "7." Niall said simply and Harry groaned again. "How come you can get up happily at this time on the weekend but in the week it's near enough impossible." "I was up early yesterday as well." Niall stated. "Hmm that's not likely to happen again in a while." Harry said as he closed his eyes again much to Niall's annoyance.

"Ni come on let's go downstairs and leave daddy to sleep" Liam suggested. Niall sighed but nodded. Harry thanked Liam in his head. "Papa can we have pancakes?" Niall asked as he sat down at the kitchen table. "I don't see why not." Liam said as he got the stuff out for pancakes and Niall smiled before watching Liam closely. "Ni want to help" Liam asked. Niall smiled and listened to his papa's instructions on how to make it.

Louis woke up and cried wanting his daddy and papa but being lazy and didn't want to move. Harry hearing Louis' cries knew that he had to get up and did heading into Louis' room.

"Hey baby, what's the matter?" Harry asked. "Cuddle." Louis cried holding his arms out for Harry to take him. Harry smiled instantly picking the boy up and feeling his wet pull-up but decided comforting the boy was more important at that moment in time. Harry cuddled Louis for a while before disconnecting the milk feed and took the boy to the toilet and putting underwear on the boy. "You tired baby boy?" Harry asked feeling Louis rest his head on his shoulder once he picked the boy back up. "Hmm." Louis sleepily nodded and Harry chuckled fondly before carrying the boy downstairs and seeing Niall trying to flip a pancake with the help of Liam. Harry sat down at the table with a sleeping Louis cuddled into him. Soon the pancakes were ready and the family sat down and ate.

"Alright Ni, go and get dressed then love." Liam said as he began to tidy up after breakfast and the boy nodded before scampering off upstairs to put his football uniform on. "Right I'm going to get this one dressed and then I'll get myself ready." Harry said gesturing to the sleeping boy on his lap and Liam nodded. "If it wasn't for the fact this was Niall's first game I would suggest for one of us to stay home with him but Niall's desperate for everyone to see him play and it will break his heart." Liam said. "I know lou will be okay once he's dressed and if needs be he can just sleep while we're there." Harry reassured his husband before heading upstairs to get Louis dressed. The family all got ready. Louis literally fell asleep after bring dressed. Harry placed the boy on his bed while Harry went to get dressed. Once the family were dressed they still had time before leaving.

Karen and Geoff rang the doorbell. "Hey Mum, Dad." Liam greeted as Niall came running down the stairs and jumped into Geoff's arms. "There's my little footie star." Niall beamed and wrapped his arms around Geoff's neck giggling just as Harry came down with Louis asleep on his hip. Karen awwwed at the site of her grandson and son in law. They went into the lounge and chatted for half hour before they left.

Anne and robin were meeting then there. Liam carefully got Louis buckled into his car seat and then turned to Niall. "Are you coming with us or going with nana and grandad?" Liam asked and Niall pointed at Geoff. "Alright we will meet you there then." Liam said carefully shutting Louis' side door and getting into the drivers seat with Harry climbing into the passengers seat. "Right in you get then Ni." Geoff said and Niall nodded climbing into the back while Geoff and Karen got in the front before heading off themselves. Niall was very chatty in the car but as they nearerd the boy got nervous and went a bit quite.