Chapter 75

"Alright, you doing anything with him?" Liam asked. "Might go to the park." Harry said and Liam nodded. "Wouldn't be a bad idea he's normally pretty energetic when he comes out of school." Liam said and Harry nodded before going back downstairs to collect Louis. Harry was pleased Louis was regaining his energy. Harry got in the car and drove off.

When Harry reached the school and had finally parked he realised that he was 5 minutes late and quickly ran over to louis' classroom where the boy was waiting with his teacher. Harry smiled when he saw her point him out and Louis looked up then running over to Harry who picked him up. "I'm so sorry baby, it was nightmare trying to park." Harry said kissing Louis' hair before putting him down and taking his hand.

"It's fine daddy, I did good with my letters today" Louis beamed. "Yeah, that's great baby." Harry said as they both walked to the car. "How would you feel about going to the park for a bit?" Harry asked and Louis quickly nodded and Harry just chuckled as they reached the car and he buckled the small boy in. "Feed the ducks daddy" Louis asked in the car. "We will go and get some bread before the park" Harry said. Louis smiled pretty much bouncing in his seat. Harry parked his car near to the park and got Lou is out his seat and held his hand as they walked to the shop to get some bread.

Once they had the bread they walked to the park Harry letting go of Louis' hand as soon as they reached the park. "Right do you want to play or feed the ducks first?" Harry asked and Louis pointed to the duck pond before running off towards it Harry close behind. Harry told Louis to slow down as he approached the pond Louis did much to Harry's relief and when Harry had caught up he took louis' hand again as they approached the water. Harry gave Louis half a slice to break up to throw to the ducks. "Thanks daddy." Louis said happily beginning to break up the bread into small pieces and giggling when the ducks came over and began to eat it. Harry smiled at Louis as he happily fed the ducks. "Daddy Can I have some more bread" louis questioned 10 minutes later but Harry shook his head. "It's all gone love." Harry said and Louis looked up at him sadly. "Hey don't get all sad, how about we go and play in the playground?" Harry suggested and Louis quickly nodded.

Harry and Louis went to the swings and Harry pushed Louis on them "Right What do you want to do next?" Harry asked and Louis pointed to the climbing frame so Harry nodded sitting down on a bench as Louis ran off to the climbing frame. Louis didn't go to high this time after being scared last time Harry smiled watching the boy playing so glad he was back to his normal self. It was around ten minutes later Harry started to notice it was getting dark so told Louis it was time to go.

Louis happily took Harry's hand as they headed for the car but about half way Harry could tell Louis was tired as he was walking really slowly and Harry sighed lifting the boy onto his hip knowing he wouldn't be able to do this for much longer. Harry carried the boy to the car and strapped him in before driving home. Harry was tired now.

.............................................................................................................

Niall had woken himself up coughing. Niall's coughing woke Liam who had been dozing off himself and helped Niall to sit up rubbing his back to ease the coughing. The cough hurt Nialls throat Niall's throat was in agony and the poor boy didn't know what to do Liam rubbed nialls back "Right Daddy's brought some spray that will numb your throat and should stop it hurting." Liam said reaching over and grabbing it as Niall whined. "I know sweetie, but it's going to help." Liam said sitting up and bringing Niall into a sitting position at the same time. "Open your mouth" Liam suggested. Niall hesitantly did What Liam said but when Liam used the spray it made Niall jump and tears instantly formed in his eyes. "I'm sorry love, I probably should have warned you." Liam said. Liam cuddled Niall for a bit.

Niall whined when he felt his throat starting to feel funny and Liam was able to tell straight away what the boy was whining about. "It's Alright Love it's just the spray working." Liam said and Niall just sniffled nodding cuddling close to Liam. Soon the spray worked and Niall reached out for his drink. Liam smiled as he passed it to the boy "Is that easier now?" Liam asked and Niall nodded handing his now empty cup to Liam. "Do you want anything else?" Liam asked but the boy shook his head and Liam decided not to push it as at least the boy had drank something. Liam let Niall snuggle back into him.When they reached home Harry carefully picked Louis back up as he had fallen asleep on the way home and carried him indoors gently placing him down on the sofa and throwing a blanket over him after taking off his coat and shoes. Harry then went to make himself a cup of tea before going upstairs with one for Liam to.