Chapter 90

Thanks for sticking with us and thanks everyone for your comments, votes and reading this story.  Please continue to do so.

Louis woke again at just gone 7 and proceeded to wake Harry as he was hungry and gently started to pat his cheek Harry smiled as Louis gently woke him up. "Morning you ok Lou' Harry asked. "Hungry daddy" the boy said "Well we can't have that." Harry said chuckling and Louis shook his head. "Shall we get you ready for school first though?" Harry asked but Louis shook his head. "Want food now please." Louis said "As you asked so nicely we will have breakfast first, how's your foot this morning" Harry asked.

"It's okay daddy." Louis said before wrapping his arms around Harry's neck so he would be lifted up when Harry got up. "So you can use your crutches again then?" Harry asked but Louis quickly shook his head. "I think it still hurts a bit." Louis said and Harry laughed but did pick the boy up and headed downstairs with him. "Lou can you try your crutches to the kitchen for daddy please" Harry said "But daddy they hurt my arms." Louis whined.

"Please." Harry said and Louis huffed but did nod, so Harry placed louis down so he was sitting on one of the stairs and grabbed the boys crutches before getting him situated Harry walked beside the boy as they slowly walked into the kitchen using his crutches.

"What would you like for breakfast then Lou?" Harry asked as Louis slid himself into a chair and Harry saw then Liam's car keys were still in the key pot they kept in the kitchen meaning Liam had clearly gotten the time off as if he was working he would have been at work for over an hour. "Can I have some coco pops please" Louis asked "Course you can love." Harry said before getting Louis his breakfast.  Louis happily ate his coco pops and enjoyed his drink "Daddy Where's Ni?" Louis asked once he'd finished his breakfast.

"He's not well love." Harry said "Oh" Louis says as he Harry gets the bits crutches ready "Don't worry Lou he'll be alright." Harry said helping the boy stand. "Is he going to be sick?" Louis asked "Hopefully not sweetie." Harry said and Louis just nodded They got to the stairs and Louis waited for Harry as he couldn't really use his crutches up stairs without help "Good boy for waiting." Harry said as Harry helped the boy upstairs and towards louis' room. "Go on in sweetie I'm just going to check on your brother." Harry said seeing Louis waiting for Harry by his room. Louis used his crutches to go in his room.

Harry found both Liam and niall cuddled up asleep. Harry smiled and left the to it before going to help Louis get ready for school Louis let his daddy get him ready for school. Before long they were going back downstairs and out to the car "Are you picking me up today?" Louis asked Harry as they reached the school. "If it's not me it will probably be grandma." Harry said knowing Niall probably wasn't going to let Liam leave him Louis nodded as Harry helped the boy out the car with his crutches.

They soon reached louis' class and the boy happily went in after saying bye to Harry and then Harry went to tell the school that Niall wouldn't be in since he doubted Liam had woken up to ring yet. They wished the boy better and said they would ket his class teacher know.

Harry thanked them before heading back to the car, Harry headed home. When Harry got home there was still no sign of Liam and Niall so Harry decided to just lie out on the sofa and watch tv Liam and niall were asleep still. It was another hour before Niall woke up whining and woke Liam wanting a cuddle.

"How you feeling " Liam asked the boy. "Poorly." Was nialls response as he curled as closely into Liam as he could Liam just cuddled him and picked his phone up and see the time and went Harry a text checking Lou was fine and had gone to school. "Yeah he doesn't seem to be in pain with his foot anymore so he's gone to school." Harry sent back and Liam sighed in relief at least that was one least thing he had to worry about.