Chapter 35

A big thank you to everyone who us reading this book.  I appreciate everyones votes and comments.  Plesse carry on voting and commenting.

This is written by doodle1403 and myself in private message.  We have another book we wrote that she on her profile Zouis family sufferings.

Liam was pretty surprised when he woke up that Louis hadn't woken up in the night but was also relieved. He walked over to the 4 year olds room and smiled seeing him awake and playing with his soft toys. He looked up when he heard someone walk in and smiled when he saw Liam.

"Papa." Louis said happily. "Hey monkey how long you been awake?" Liam asked. Louis just shrugged and handed Liam one of his stuffed toys. "Play papa." Louis said and Liam smiled sitting on the floor playing with the boy. However it was five minutes later and Liam realised from the way that Louis was sitting as they played he had a wet nappy. So they went to the bathroom and Liam removed the boys pyjama bottoms and wet pull up before sitting the boy on the toilet. Whrn the boy was done Liam cleaned Louis and put underwear on the boy. Liam put the boys pjs bottoms back on before they played.

Twenty minutes later Niall woke up and heard noise so went into his brothers room where he joined his brother and papa playing before he got hungry. "Come on then let's go and get something to eat." Liam said as he walked out the room both boys following as Louis wanted one of his milkshakes. Liam was pleased Louis was more with it today. He was glad that it was just tiredness from school by the looks of it. "Right I'm going to see if you dads up, you two Okay down here" Liam said. "Yeah dad." Niall said as he started eating and Louis nodded as he drank his milkshake and Liam smiled at the pair before heading up the stairs to get Harry up and moving although when he walked in he already saw Harry awake and on his phone.

Liam went over and sneaked up on his husband. Harry jumped but passionately kissed Liam. "I take the boys are up." Harry said. "Yup and Louis is more lively this morning we have been playing in his room and now he is having a milkshake. "That's brilliant news hopefully we can go out then." Harry said and Liam nodded. "It's looking highly positive. Anyway my sister and her family will be here soon so you need to get up." Liam said. "Yeah I know I'm getting up." Harry said. Harry then went into the en-suite and had a quick shower.

Liam went back downstairs telling Niall to get dressed. Liam told Louis he needed to get dressed and for once the boy walked upstairs. Liam smiled at the boy as he walked off as that was a huge improvement as Louis hadn't walked up the stairs alone in weeks. "Right What do you want to wear then baby?" Liam asked reaching the boys room and finding him searching through his drawers. "I want my train top." Louis whined when he couldn't find it."Lou don't whine we're find it." Liam said starting to search for the top himself getting Louis a pair of jeans out while he was at it.

"Louis wait here let me check the clean washing waiting for ironing" Liam said as he knew Harry had done a wash on Friday evening. Louis nodded before getting his jeans on and then sat on his bed waiting for Liam to hopefully return with his beloved top. Liam luckily found the boys top and it wasn't to screwed up he gave it a good shake before going to help Louis put it on. "Did you find it?" Louis asked and Liam nodded helping Louis put it on. "Thanks Papa." Louis smiled before wrapping his arms around my neck and giggled when I kissed his nose. "Silly papa." Louis said while continuing to giggle and wiping his nose. "Your the silly one." Liam said and Louis shook his head adamantly. "Am not." Louis said. "Sure?" Liam said. "Yep." Louis said before unwrapping his arms and going to play again.

Soon the doorbell went. "Shall we go and see who it is" Liam said. Louis nodded and ran down the stairs causing Liam to roll his eyes but he didn't have the heart to tell the boy off as he was too happy that Louis was acting like his normal self. "Alright go on then baby you can open the door." Liam said and Louis smiled before opening the door and seeing his aunt, uncle and cousin. "Hello Louis" Ruth greeted pretty surprised to see the young boy at the door dressed and smiling happily. If you didn't know anything different you wouldn't think he'd been through weeks of hell. "Hi." Louis said happily before moving out the way to let them in. They said hi.