Chapter 49

Robin decided to go home after checking Liam was definitely going to be fine with the 2 boys and once he had gone Niall came down changed into his pyjamas and his hair still slightly wet. "Come here Baby." Liam said when he caught sight of Niall and Niall smiled curling into Liam's side once he got himself onto the sofa. The two cuddled on the sofa before niall went upstairs to bed leaving Liam downstairs on his own. Liam watched TV for awhile before heading to bed himself. On his way to bed Liam checked both the boys who were both sound asleep before retreating to his own room quickly getting ready for bed before falling asleep quickly himself. They all had a peaceful night.

The next morning Liam was the first up and quietly made his way downstairs to make a coffee and quietly watching the TV and waiting for the boys to wake up. It was like that for awhile so Liam went upstairs and checked on the boys. Niall was still fast asleep Louis was playing in his bed occupying himself.

"Hey loulou." Liam said and Louis looked up. "Papa." Louis said raising his arms for Liam to pick him up who of course did. Louis and Liam had a nice cuddle. "Do you want to come downstairs?" Liam asked Louis who nodded but didn't make a move to move so Liam just picked him up and carried him downstairs. Liam carried the boy into the lounge and turned the TV on. Louis snuggled into Liam and watched the cartoons that Liam had put on for him. Half hour later niall joined the pair moaning he was hungry.

"What would you like Ni?" Liam asked. "Pancakes." Niall questioned and Liam smiled. "Alright Love I'll do pancakes." Liam smiled he didn't normally do pancakes unless it was a special occassion but he figured the kids deserved them and he might be able to get Louis to eat one. "Can I help make them" niall asked. "Of course, Lou you helping or stating here" Liam said. "Cartoons" Louis said. Liam nodded and headed into the kitchen Niall following closely behind.

"Alright Ni I need you to get the milk, egg and flour out for me please." Liam said and Niall nodded getting the stuff out while Liam got a bowl and frying pan out along with the whisk. Liam then told niall what to do next. Niall followed his papa's instructions.When Harry woke up he saw his mum was still asleep and he didn't want to wake her so he just laid still thinking about things. Harry smiled at the thought of having another child running around. He went on his phone to occupy his time. The nurse came to check on harry. "How you feeling this morning Harry?" The nurse asked as she was completing her checks. "A bit better I guess, but who knows how long that will be for." "Yeah but think of what your going to get at the end. I'm sure this is all worth it." The nurse said and Harry nodded as it was it just wasn't that pleasant. The nurse did her checks and then Told Harry if wanted something for breakfast. "Can I just have toast please." Harry said and the nurse nodded heading off to get that for Harry. The nurse went and got harry some toast. The nurse soon came back with Harry's toast and Harry sat up but woke Anne in the process. Anne smiled at Harry as she stretched and asked him his he felt "I'm Alright mum, you don't have to stay if you don't want to I'm a grown man you know." Harry said feeling pretty bad that Anne had spent the night at the hospital as well. "Haz your my son no matter how old you are you are my baby and are here for you no matter what" Anne said. Harry had managed to fall back asleep after eating his toast but Anne was happy that he had managed to keep it down.

Between them Niall and Liam had soon completed the task and Liam called Louis in hoping to get him to eat some. Louis however didn't move from watching tv causing Liam to come in and turn it of causing a whine from Louis. "Nope come on, Ive made pancakes and I want you to eat some after you didn't eat any pizza last night." Liam said but Louis still refused to move.

"Fine." Liam said walking over to the boy and picking him up carrying him to the kitchen. Liam sat the boy up and cut up some pancakes and put five bitesize pieces on the plate. Niall was digging into his pancakes "I want you to eat them okay. I know you like them and you managed to eat this amount on your birthday so I know you can." Liam said handing Louis the fork. Louis didn't make a move to eat. "Am I going to have to feed you Louis?" Liam asked and after still not getting a response from the 5 year old he picked up Louis' fork putting a bit of pancake on it and gesturing for Louis to open his mouth. Louis pursed them shut.