Chapter 40

Harry woke up and got himself something to eat before watching TV. Harry ate some toast and drifted of on the sofa in front of the TV. Harry woke up with a start and groaned as he rushed to the downstairs toilet and leant over the toilet feeling very nauseous. Harry sighed as he threw up over and over and when he was done wished Liam was home, but he also didn't want Liam home until the nausea had passed as he didn't want a panicky Louis. Ten minutes later it passed and Harry decided to flush the toilet and walked into the kitchen to get some water to sip. First he washed his mouth out and then sipped the water and decided to go back upstairs to bed. As soon as Harry got back upstairs and in bed he quickly fell back asleep.

Harry woke up and sipped his water trying decide how his stomach felt. Harry saw the text and didn't tell Liam about the vomitting. "Slept most the day about to watch T.V." Harry replied. Harry wasn't sure how he felt but didn't want to worry his husband he wanted him to enjoy the day with the boys. Harry felt much better so decided to see if he could keep something down. Harry put some toast into the toaster and then lightly buttered it before heading back into the living room watching tv while occasionally nibbling on the toast. Harry lay on the sofa after having some toast and watched the programme and fell asleep.Liam soon arrived home and Louis had fallen back to sleep again. Once parked up Liam went to open the front door and decided to carry a sleeping Louis into the house. He laid the boy next to a sleeping Harry. Liam then got the bags out the boot. Niall asked his papa what he could carry in. Liam smiled at his boy proud and told him. Niall Carried in what Liam had told him and Liam followed behind with the rest of the shopping following Niall into the kitchen.

"Right then Ni, get the stuff out the bags and then you can help me put the stuff away." Liam said and Niall nodded as he began to empty stuff out the shopping bags Niall emptied the bags like he was told and asked his papa where bits went. Liam putting in the cupboards that niall couldn't reach. When they were finished Liam thanked niall and asked the boy what he wanted to do. Niall asked if they could play football.

"Yeah come on but not for long as it will be dark soon." Liam said and Niall nodded running off to get his football since he still had his shoes and coat on while Liam unlocked the back door. Niall and Liam had kick around before Liam told niall it was time to go inside. Liam told the boy to be quite as they went in. Niall nodded and followed Liam back inside where Louis came trotting out to see them. "Hey Lou, you have a good nap?" Liam asked. "Yeah Papa." Louis said going over to Liam and holding his arms up for Liam to pick him up.

"Hang on lou, let me just take my shoes and coat off." Liam said as he walked into the hall seeing Niall walk off upstairs and Louis following right behind him. "Right come here then baby." Liam said lifting Louis up causing the boy to giggle. "What do you want to do?" Liam asked and Louis shrugged. "Play cars with me papa and nini" Louis asked. Neither could resist and they played for awhile. Harry was still fast asleep downstairs."Lou do you know what day it is tomorrow" Liam asked. "Uh huh, My birthday party." Louis squealed happily as he knew that meant presents and a lot of attention. Niall and Liam both laughed at the happy boy knowing Louis was going to have a busy couple of days with his birthday and Christmas. "Yes good boy it's your birthday and how old are you going to be" Liam asked. "Five" Louis said. "Yes you are good boy." Liam said.

Harry slowly woke up. Harry could hear laughter coming from upstairs and knew that his kids and Liam must be home and by the sounds of things they were playing together and if Harry could guess he would say they were in the playroom. Slowly sitting up harry decided that he was okay and got up heading for the playroom Finding Louis on his back giggling while Liam tickled him and Niall was laughing along. "You lot having fun in here?" Harry asked getting the attention of all 3 in the room. "Papa stop cuddle daddy" Louis giggled. Liam pretended he couldn't hear "I can't hear what your saying" Liam said. But it didn't matter Harry swooped in and picked the boy up.