Chapter 67

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this book. 

Over the next couple of days Louis slowly improved happily cuddling with Liam and occasionally Niall. Karen stayed and helped for one more day before seeing that Louis was on the mend and left the 3 of them too it.

Harry was still in hospital but was on the mend and according to Anne he was happy to see the boys and since Louis was feeling a lot better and his spots had scabbed over Liam decided to take them in to see harry once he picked Niall up from school. The teachers all asked about Louis as Liam held him as they waited for Niall to come out if school. It was Now Wednesday. Liam said Louis was doing much better he thanked them.

Niall eventually came out and saw his papa waiting for him. The previous two days he had gone home with Gemma. They soon walked to the car. Harry was doing much better and is now on oral antibiotics for the cough but his morning sickness was playing up again. "Where we going Papa?" Niall asked releasing that Liam was heading for their house. "How would you feel about going to see dad?" Liam suggested.

"Yes please Papa, want to see dad." Niall said practically bouncing and Liam smiled as Louis also joined Niall with bouncing in his seat although he didn't really understand why Niall was so happy.

Liam smiled and drove to the hospital. "Ni I know your excited but dad still has a cough so you need to calm down a bit and be gentle with him." Liam explsined Niall nodded as Liam arrived at the hospital and was easily able to park as he could use the staff bit. "Right come on then boys." Liam said once he had Louis out the car and the boy grabbed his hand while Niall took Liam's other and the 3 made their way into the hospital. They went to the ward Anne had told Liam that Harry was on. They used the gel before going to find Harry's cubicle.

"That one Papa." Niall said when he saw the number that Liam had told him and Liam smiled and let go of Niall's hand as the boy headed for harry. Niall opened the door and saw his grandma in the room. Put her fingers to her lips to be quite. "Why grandma" Niall said quietly. 'Your dad is asleep" Karen said. Niall sighed at that as he really wanted to cuddle and talk to his dad.

"Hey Lou." Anne said softly seeing the boy who was still littered in spots although she noticed they'd scabbed over. Louis just waved cuddling and reached for Liam to pick him up. Liam picked the boy up. "How long will dad be sleeping for" Niall said sadly. "It's hard to say ni but he's been sleeping most the afternoon so hopefully he'll wake up soon." Anne said and Niall nodded making his way over to his grandma and climbing onto her lap. Anne smiled and hugged her grandson. Liam cuddled Louis who also shut his eye's."How's he going Li?" Anne asked gesturing to Louis who smiled. "He's a lot better now the spots have finally scabbed over never thought we were going to get there but we've finally made progress he's just tired now." Liam said and Anne nodded. "At least he can sleep now." Anne said. "Yeah that's a point hopefully he'll be fully recovered in the next couple of days." Liam said gently playing with Louis' hair. Anne nodded. Imaging how sleep deprived Liam must be as well.

Liam had begun dozing off himself when there was movement from the bed and Niall instantly looked up clambering off his grandmas lap when he realised Harry had woken up and the boy slowly approached the bed. "Dad" Niall said. "Hey Ni" Harry smiled and patted his bed for Niall to get up on. Niall Instantly climbed onto the bed cuddling into Harry's side and Harry wrapped an arm around him kissing his head gently. "Missed you dad" niall said as he cuddles into Harry gently.

Niall and Harry cuddled for around 30 minutes until Louis woke up again and smiled when he saw his daddy awake wiggling on Liam's lap so the man would wake up and put him down. Liam woke up to movement and temporarily forgot that Lou had healed and they were with Harry. "You ok Lou" Liam asked.