Chapter 73

Thank you for everyone reading this, commenting and voting.

The next morning Liam was woken by Louis wanting a cuddle as the boy climbed into his bed. "Hey baby." Liam said and Louis smiled at Liam before cuddling him and closing his eyes clearly not ready to wake up yet. "You can't go back to sleep for long lou." Liam said seeing the time and it was only another 10 minutes till his alarm would go off. But tired papa" Louis moaned. "We need to get up for school soon how about we put some cartoons on" Liam said. "Okay." Louis mumbled as Liam turned the tv on for him as he snuggled close to Liam. "I've never known a 5 year old like sleep as much as you." Liam said playing with the boys hair earning a shrug from the boy.

Liam cuddled the boy till his alarm went of and moved making Louis whine. "You can either stay here or come with me and help me wake Ni, but either way I need to get up." Liam said and Louis sighed but held his arms up so Liam guessed he wanted to go with him to help him wake Niall which could be quite a difficult task some mornings. Liam went into Niall's room and found the boy awake lying in bed.

"Ni sweetie you need to get up for school" Liam said. Niall just stared at Liam. "Today please." Liam said and Niall sighed. "If your not out of bed once I've got louis dressed there's going to be trouble." Liam said before leaving the room with louis to help him get ready. Niall sighed.

Liam took Lou is to the bathroom and got the boy to do a wee before he went to get the boy dressed. "Papa I do it." Louis said wanting to get dressed by himself and Liam smiled at him. "Alright Lou, I'll just help you with the buttons on your top." Liam said and Louis smiled happily at that. Louis out his clothes on and got his top the right way round for once. "Well done baby." Liam said and Louis smiled happy with himself as he'd managed to successfully do it all by himself. 'Me try buttons papa" Louis said. "You can try." Liam said and Louis nodded determined to do it. Louis managed his buttons on his trousers but not his top. "Papa." Louis whined and Liam just chuckled helping the boy out before handing him his jumper to put on.

Niall eventually got out of bed Niall slowly and sleepily walked over to the bathroom rubbing his eyes as he went. Niall used the bathroom before going to get dressed. Once Niall was dressed he made his way downstairs and sat on the sofa turning cartoons onto the telly and waiting for Liam and Louis to come down.

"Right Shall we go and get some breakfast?" Liam said. "Yogurt?" Louis asked. "What is it with you and yogurt and the moment." Liam said laughing and louis just shrugged taking Liam's hand as they headed downstairs seeing Niall on the sofa. "Ni come on breakfast." Liam said as he carried on into the kitchen with Louis. "What do you want love?" Liam asked Niall while opening a Yogurt for Louis not wanting to argue with the boy about food that morning. Niall asked for some cereal. "Which cereal?" Liam asked. "Coco pops please." Niall said and Liam nodded getting that for the boy.

Soon everyone had finished eating and did their teeth before leaving for school, "I'll see you later Ni." Liam said handing the boy his bag and Niall nodded hugging Liam before running off to his friends. "Right lou, let's go." Liam said walking over to Louis' classroom. Louis happily went into his class that day and Liam smiled as he then left for work.

Liam arrived at work 15 minutes early and decided to head to Harry's room to see how he was doing. Harry was fast asleep when he got there and so was Anne. Liam smiled and decided to leave them be before quietly leaving the room and going to find a doctor instead to see if there were any updates on when Harry could home. However the Dr couldn't give him any info as he hadn't reviewed Harry that day. Liam just decided to head up to work.

Louis was pretty happy in school that day and was happy to get involved in class so Miss Simmons decided to take the advantage and get Louis to do some writing practice with her as the boy was pretty motivated and positive from what she'd seen so far that day. Lou is happily practiced his letters until it was time for maths. "Good job louis." Miss simons praised the boy who smiled before joining the rest of his class on the carpet. The class then did some maths before break.