Chapter 46

This is written by me and doodle1403.

Anne was distracting Louis downstairs. "Grandma I've finished But daddy and papa aren't down like promised." Louis whined. "I know Lou but they won't be long, how about we go and choose a film?" Anne said "But I already know what film I want to watch." Louis stated knowing that he definitely wanted to watch finding nemo. "Do you want to make daddy and papa and thank you card for your room and your party" niall asked his brother. Louis smiled at that and Niall led him into the backroom where he still had all his craft things set out.

Anne followed the two boys in there as niall gave his brother some paper she was very impressed of niall he was such a good big brother. Niall helped Louis with the card and Anne was wondering how it was going upstairs. Anne hopes she was right. "Grandma need help" Louis called. "What do you need help with lou?" Anne asked. Louis showed his grandma. Anne smiled and helped. Louis and Niall worked hard on the card, Niall helping his brother.

Harry and Liam made there way downstairs and could chatter in the back room. "Hey what you doing" Harry asks. "Papa, daddy no see" Louis said. Harry laughed but nodded and Harry and Liam left the room. "Lou are you Okay now if I just go and talk to your daddy and papa." Anne said and Louis nodded busy concentrating on his card. Anne headed into the living as that was where she could hear the two and smiled at them. "So?" Anne said but she knew the answer just from the smiles the two were giving her.

Both Harry and Liam beamed and nodded. "Yea we Are" harryvsaid excitedly. Anne hugged them both. "We are all here for you" she said referring to the family. Harry nodded already knowing that but just as he was about to say something Louis came running in flinging himself into the spot between them. "You Alright Baby?" Liam asked and Louis nodded. "Yeah made this for you." Louis said handing them the card as Niall walked in. "Thank you this is nice shall we go and stick it on the fridge and then watch a film" Harry said. Louis beamed and nodded "nemo" Louis said. Anne watched them.

Harry chuckled and nodded ruffling Louis' hair before taking his hand and heading out to the kitchen Niall following hoping he'd get something to eat. "Daddy can I have something to eat" niall asked. "What do you want Love?" Harry asked as he stuck Louis' card on the fridge causing the boy to smile widely. "Popcorn, since were watching a film?" Niall asked and Harry nodded telling Niall to get it out the cupboard. Niall got it out and asked his dad to her a bowl and he poured the popcorn into it. Once the popcorn was sorted harry headed back into the living room with both kids following closely behind Niall holding tightly onto the bowl with popcorn in.

"Are you going to tell the boys?" Anne asked Liam once the boys had both left the room. "I think we're wait a while at least until we've got it confirmed by a doctor." Liam said knowing the pregnancy tests weren't always 100% accurate. Anne nodded understanding "I would wait till after the twelve week scan well depending how Harry is." Liam nodded agreeing that would probably be best.

'But we will tell my mum and dad and Robin" Liam said. "Yeah Course Li, I wouldn't expect you not to tell your parents and Robin." Anne said. "I just can't believe this is happening. I mean Louis was always a miracle as we didn't even know Harry could get pregnant but now he's pregnant again. It's just unbelievable and I'm so happy." Liam said and Anne chuckled.

Luckily Anne and Liam heard footsteps so stopped the conversation and Liam went to set the film up. They all sat down and cuddled on the sofa. Harry being on the sofa nearest the door in case he had to leave. Anne sat on the other sofa. "You can sleep if you want Lou." Liam whispered seeing the boy was struggling to keep his eyes open. "No nemo." He whined and Liam sighed but let the boy be as he knew Louis would probably throw a tantrum otherwise as he was so tired. Louis kept his eye's glued to the TV.