Chapter 6

On Saturday Liam and Harry were celebrating their wedding anniversary meaning they were going out so Niall and Louis were spending the night at their grandparents which neither parent was sure how Niall would react. The boy was fine being away from his parents during the day but during the night he likes to know his parents are in the same house. They made sure everything was packed and in the car set. Harry made breakfast while Liam woke the boys up.

"Lou lou wake up." Liam said softly while playing with Louis' hair. Louis slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them tiredly looking at Liam. "Daddy up." Louis mumbled raising his arms and Liam nodded picking the boy up who rested his head on Liam's shoulder. "Come on lou lou, wake up your normally full of beans this time of the morning." Liam said as he rubbed Louis' back who groaned. Louis snuggled into his papa. Liam carried the boy to the bathroom and told him to go for a wee before telling him daddy has made breakfast.

Liam then goes to wake niall up. "Niall wake up love." Liam said and the boy groaned. "Why? It's Saturday." He whined opening his eyes to glare at Liam. The boy may only be 7 but he loved his sleep. "Well were going out so come on, daddy's made breakfast." Liam said not telling Niall exactly where they were going as the boy would then ask questions and he would rather him and Harry tell him together along with Louis.'Daddy is making a fry up Ni' Liam said and the boy was straight up. Liam chuckled watching the boy jump out of bed and headed downstairs so he went to follow bumping into Louis who was coming out the bathroom on his way down.

"Papa up please." Louis asked. "You in a lazy mood today?" Liam asked the small boy picking him up Louis resting his head back down on Liam's shoulder before nodding. "You want a fry up for breakfast." Liam said "Sausage." Louis asked and Liam nodded. "I'm sure you can have a sausage." Liam said kissing his forehead. Niall ran into the kitchen

'Is breakfast ready yet daddy' Niall asked. Liam carried Louis downstairs. "It will be in a minute Ni." Harry said laughing at the boy as he sat down at the kitchen table before catching sight of Liam and Louis. "Morning baby." Harry said. "Daddy, Papa said I can have a sausage." Louis said as Liam placed him in his seat. "I'm sure you can have a sausage, do you want anything else or just a sausage?" Harry asked. "2 sausages." Louis asked and Harry laughed. "We're see how you get on with the first one first Okay." Louis nodded and Harry finished cooking breakfast while Liam made drinks. Harry also put one hash brown on louis plate.

Harry gave Louis a full fry up including eggs, sausage, hash browns, bacon, beans and tomatoes. "What's this?" Louis asked pointing to the hash brown with his fork? "It's a hash brown love, try it you should like it as it's onion and potato in batter all things you like." Harry told the boy who nodded putting a bit in his mouth. "No daddy don't like it." Louis whined and Harry sighed getting up and picking up a tissue before Louis would spit it out wherever he could. Louis instantly spat it out into the tissue before moving the hash brown off of his plate and moving onto the sausage. "Nice Ni?" Liam asked Niall who was making short work of his breakfast. "Yeah." Niall said happily making Liam and Harry smile. At least one of their children wasn't a fussy eater. Soon everyone had finished breakfast.

Harry told the boys to get ready he went and helped Louis while Liam washed up. "What do you want to wear Ni?" Harry asked. "Don't mind." Louis responded wanting to get this done so he could go and play. "Alright then." Harry said grabbing Louis a pair of jeans and his favourite top along with some socks. "There all done now come downstairs as me and papa want to talk to you and Ni." Harry said and Louis nodded taking Harry's hand and the pair walked downstairs. Niall soon appeared in the lounge waiting to find out what they were doing that day.

"Right Okay, So today is mine and daddy's anniversary." Liam started and both boys nodded so he continued. "Well me and daddy are going out tonight and we're not going to be back home till late so you both are going to be staying at grandmas." Liam explained and where Louis looked happy Niall was anything but. "But your pick us up straight after you've finished." Niall mumbled. "No love your going to be staying overnight, but me and daddy will be back to pick you up tomorrow morning." Liam explained as Niall crawled onto his lap curling into him although he expected this it's the same every time he stays away from home. Liam cuddled niall. Grandma and grandpa will fuss over you and give you lots of cuddles. Liam had left out the part of them staying away for the night thought it was best.