Chapter 30

This is written by myself and doodle1403 in private message.  Thanks for the votes and comments.

Harry and Liam shortly went to bed afterwards as Liam was up early the next day. Liam carefully took Louis to the toilet as the boy was having milk running through him for 12 hours only on a low rate tonight. Louis barely stirred. Liam then went to bed and cuddled Harry. When Liam's alarm went off at 6 the next morning the first thing he did was go and check on Louis who was curled up asleep. He smiled and went and grabbed a shower before getting dressed. "Papa' Louis called waking up and needing a wee. Liam took him to the bathroom before taking the boy to cuddle with his daddy.

Harry "I'll see you later baby." Liam said quietly kissing the boys hair before Liam left the room to get some breakfast before he had to leave. Louis snuggled into his daddy who was asleep.

Liam left for work at around 6:45 in the morning. He got to work and chatted to his colleagues.

Niall woke up around 7 and walked over to his parents room climbing onto the bed and smiling when he saw Louis already there who was awake and instantly cuddled into Niall. Niall cuddled his brother. Harry soon woke up and smiled as he cuddled his boys and disconnected Louis feed when the machine beeped.

"Dad Can I have some breakfast?" Niall asked and Harry nodded. "Course Love." Harry said as Niall got out the bed and Harry then picked Louis up who had raised his arms wanting to be carried. "Right let's go." Harry said heading downstairs and into the kitchen Niall following closely behind. Harry put Louis down as he made some cereal to Niall and something for himself. They had breakfast and got dressed and had a movie morning.

"Dad I'm bored." Niall stated after the second film finished looking up at Harry. "I know love." Harry said with a chuckle as Niall had been walking around the house in circles near the end of the movie. "Can we go out, please." Niall begged and Harry sighed. "I don't know love, it's going to take time for Louis to get his energy back." Harry said looking down at the 4 year old who was curled into Harry Asleep. "But he's been asleep for over an hour and when he gets tired we can back home. But please Dad, I want to play in the park." Niall said again and Harry sighed. "Louis won't be asleep for much longer so when he wakes up I'll see how he is, but I'm not promising anything Niall." Harry said and Niall nodded knowing that answer was better than an outright no.

Harry told Niall to go and get a game ad he carefully placed Louis on the sofa. Niall smiled and got connect 4. Harry and Niall played multiple rounds of connect 4 before Louis started to wake and Niall looked up excitedly seeing his brother waking up. "Don't get to excited I don't know how he's going to be feeling." Harry warned before getting up and going over to Louis. "Hey baby, how you feeling?" Harry asked and Niall looked up hopefully waiting for his brothers reply. Louis held his hand up to be cuddled. Harry picked up the boy and hugged him. Harry could tell the boy wouldn't last to go the park.

"Want to go in the garden for a bit Lou" Harry suggested. "Cuddle though." Louis whined and Harry nodded. "I know we're go in the garden and I'll cuddle with you and then if you want you can play." Louis nodded before Harry told Niall to get his coat on and shoes as they were going to go in the garden. Harry put Louis cost and shoes on and he moaned but let Harry do it. Before Harry out his own coat and shoes on. They then went into the garden. Niall ran off to the climbing frame they had in the garden as Harry sat down with Louis on his lap.

"Cold Daddy." Louis moaned. "I know sweetie, why don't you go and play with Ni for a bit, your warm up then." Harry suggested. "Maybe in a minute." Louis said and Harry nodded wrapping his arms around Louis and kissing his hair. Niall had fun out there with the climbing frame.