Chapter 5

Louis was so bored and had so much energy. It got to one point where Louis was literally just running around the playroom and Liam had had enough. "Alright Louis lets go and get your coat on and wellies and you can play outside for a bit in the puddles." Liam said looking out the window seeing the rain had eased slightly. Louis instantly stopped running around and ran out the room heading downstairs. Louis went to the cupboard where his wellies were and got them out and put them on but on the wrong feet. Liam said Bye to Harry saying he was taking Louis out. Harry said Bye but could barley move as niall had fallen asleep on him. Harry said Bye to Liam and told him to have fun. Liam said bye before finding Louis and putting his wellies on the correct feet. "Right come on then lou." Liam said putting his own coat on and heading out the door with Louis holding onto his hand. "Where we going?" Louis asked and Liam shrugged.

"We can go to the park but you can't play on any of the stuff Okay as your get soaked you can just run around and jump in puddles." Liam said and Louis nodded happy with that answer as he could run around. Louis skipped next to his papa holding his hands when they crossed the road. They went to the park near by where Louis enjoyed walking in the puddles. "Papa, you jump as well?" Louis asked and Liam shook his head. "No I'm good lou you go ahead though." Liam said happily watching the boy hoping that he would wear himself out. Louis was laughing as he jumped in the puddle laughing as he soaked his papa with a big jump. "Louis." Liam shouted as the boy ran off laughing with Liam chasing after him and when he was close enough he scooped Louis up and spun him round. "Papa let me go." Louis giggled and Liam laughed. "I don't know Lou, you going to splash me again?" "No." Louis said although Liam could tell he didn't mean it and the minute he put Louis back on the floor he jumped straight back in a puddle soaking Liam again. Louis laughed. Liam sighed the boy was just having fun.

"Come on lou I think it's time to head home." Liam called as he saw Louis continue to jump in puddles splashing anything in his way. "But papa." Louis moaned "No come on lou, you can jump in the puddles we come across on the way home But daddy will probably be cooking dinner by now and then you need to start calming down and begin your bedtime routine as you have school tomorrow." Liam said and Louis sighed but nodded taking Liam's hand and walking through every puddle he came across on the way home. They walked home and Louis jumped in the puddles happily he was very muddy.

Harry managed to carefully move a sleeping Niall so he could start dinner. Harry put the dinner on before carefully waking Niall up. "Niall wake up sweetie." Harry said softly while playing with the boys hair hoping to get him to wake up. Harry wasn't having much luck however. Well that was until Louis walked in squealing, laughing and talking loudly waking the sleeping boy instantly. "Daddy." Niall groaned rubbing his eyes looking up at harry. "Sorry sweetie I think your brothers just got home." Harry said seeing Niall close his eyes again. "Ni love I need you to stay awake dinner will be done in a bit I was waking you anyway." Harry said hearing Niall sigh before he stretched. Niall then got up and walked to the bathroom to go to the toilet.

'Where did you go lou' Harry asked. "To the park but I jumped in loads of puddles and splashed everything." Louis said full of excitement. "Yeah including me." Liam said and Harry nodded. "Well at least you had a good time." Harry said helping Louis take off his coat and wellies. "Go and watch TV baby dinner won't be long." Louis nodded running off into the living room. "How's Ni been?" Liam asked "Asleep pretty much the whole time." Harry said and Liam sighed. "Why is he still so tired I mean he has school tomorrow and he can't be falling asleep in class." Liam said."He'll be fine he just needs a good night sleep and then he'll wake up full of energy." Harry reassured. "You said that yesterday." Liam mumbled just as Niall walked into the room. Niall went over and hugged his papa. ' Ni darling are you just tired or feel bad at All' Liam asked. 'Just tired papa' Niall answered. Liam nodded and picked the boy up carrying him into the living room where Louis was watching his cartoons sprawled across as much sofa as he could.