Chapter 107

Thank you for everyones support during this story, thanks for reading, voting and commenting.  This is written by doodle1403   and myslef in private message.

Over the next few weeks things got back to normal for Liam, Harry and the boys however with Harry's due date getting closer and closer it wouldn't stay that way for long.

It was the middle of the night when Harry woke up to water dripping down his legs. Harry looked down and realised it was his waters broken and shook Liam awake who groggily woke up. Li it's time" harry said.

Liam shot up and went to wake Gemma who had stayed the night before and woke her up telling her he was taking Harry to hospital and she needed to keep an eye on the boys. Liam quickly got dressed and helped Harry into some jogging bottoms before grabbing the bag and helping Harry to the car.

Liam drove to the hospital as quickly as he could hoping this would be a smooth labour. Harry was whimpering every time he got a cramp and held a bucket on his lap as he started to feel nauseous. Harry groaned as Liam went over a bump that he hadn't seen causing Harry to throw up into the bucket.

"Sorry love, I didn't see that one." Liam said softly as Harry gripped tightly onto the bucket.. Harry continued to throw up. Liam wanted to get to the hospital quickly but wasn't sure if Harry needed him to stop a minute. "Haz do you want to stop?" Liam asked. "No keep going." Harry mumbled wanting to get out the car but not until he was at the hospital. Liam carried on going but slightly slower knowing Harry would be sick for the rest of the journey. As predicted Harry threw up the rest of the way. Ten minutes later they arrived at the hospital. Liam parked up and rushed to get a wheelchair for his husband.

Back at home niall woke up and went to his daddies room and didn't find them so he found his aunt. "Where's dad and papa?" Niall asked walking over when he saw Gemma awake. "Hey ni, your brother awake I've got something to tell you both." Gemma said and Niall shrugged just as Louis came into the room his comfort blanket gripped tightly into his hand.

"Right Come here you two." Gemma said and they both climbed up onto the bed.

"Auntie Gemma, Daddy and papa gone." Louis said as he snuggled next to Gemma "That's because they've gone to the hospital as earlier this morning when you were both asleep your daddy went into labour." Gemma explained and both the boys looked confused especially Louis.

"What's that?" "It means that your daddy's ready to have either your baby brother or sister." Gemma said softly.

Can we go to the hospital" louis asked. "I'm sorry you can't it will be boring anyway we would have to sit outside. Why don't we have some breakfast and then make your daddy and papa a card" Gemma suggested. Louis sighed but nodded getting up and heading downstairs with his comfort blanket still in his hands while Niall looked at Gemma.

"Will dad be okay?" niall asked. "He'll be fine love, now come on let's go down with Lou I don't trust him in that kitchen by himself." Gemma said and Niall giggled at that. "Do you both want pancakes" Gemma asked the boys. "Yeah well I do lou probably will as well." Niall said getting up and running down the stairs to join his brother. "Me help" Louis said. Gemma nodded and told niall and Louis what ingredients they needed. Both boys set to work grabbing the stuff they were told to get. Soon they had everything out and helped Gemma make the pancakes. Once it was in the pan the two boys watched Gemma finish it.

"Right breakfast is ready boys." Gemma said and both boys sat round the table ready to eat. They all ate in silence. They soon finished and Gemma cleaned up and then got the boys crafts out so niall and Louis could make a card. The boys set to work instantly wanting to make the best card they could. Louius asked for a bit of help and Gemma helped him while niall made his.