Chapter 63

Thanks for your comments and votes.  This is a joint story between me and @doodle1403 in private message.  You should give her stories a read to.

However Harry struggled to get to sleep due to worrying about the baby. Anne soon appeared and sighed seeing Harry just lying there looking up at the ceiling. "You Okay Love?" Anne asked and Harry nodded but Anne could see right through him and went and sat on the bed and Harry wasted no time cuddling into his mums side. Anne just stroked Harry's hair.

"What you thinking" Anne asked. "The Baby again." Harry said and Anne nodded. "You need to try and not think about it H, you weren't to know Louis was going to get sick." Anne said and Harry sighed. "Yeah but by his actions and everything I should have had some ideas. I mean whenever Louis' that tired and clingy it means he's getting sick." Harry said and Anne sighed not knowing what else to say to him. Harry just hugged her son to be there for him. 'It's going to be ok" Anne soothed. Harry just sniffled and nodded soon closing his eyes and Anne smiled continuing to play with his curls. Harry was soon fast asleep and Anne left her son to sleep.

Louis woke up every hour that night keeping Karen awake as well although Liam had managed to sleep through and when he woke up the next morning the first thing he did was take Louis from his mum as the boy was back to whimpering and whining. "How much sleep did you get?" Liam asked as he took the boy into his arms and Louis' whimpers quietened a bit. "He woke up near enough every hour." Karen said. "I'm sorry mum, I shouldn't have called you it's not fair on you." Liam said rubbing Louis' back. "No it's fine I'm glad you did." Karen reassured her son. Liam cuddled Louis and Karen made both of them something to eat and drink before heading into the spare room to get some sleep.

"Right what do you wanna do lou?" Liam asked and Louis looked up. "Cuddle." Louis mumbled and Liam smiled happily cuddling with the boy. He knew Louis must be tired and that was showing as the boy didn't even have the energy now to watch the TV. Liam cuddled the boy and managed to get him to sleep but didn't know how long for. Once Liam had Louis asleep he carefully reached for his coffee and toast his mum had brought up for him.

When Niall woke up he decided to do what he did yesterday morning and got dressed and did everything in the bathroom without being asked before grabbing his school bag and football kit and heading downstairs where Anne was already sorting breakfast out. Niall smiled at his grandma as he sat at the table.

"Right come on then Ni, let's get you to school." Anne said and Niall nodded. Niall got in the car and excitedly takes to his grandma about football practice. "Well I'm glad you enjoy it ni, it's important to have something in your life you really enjoy." Anne said as she drove to the school. "I really love it Grandma." Niall said happily and Anne smiled. They soon arrived at the school and Niall got out the car and went into school.

Harry woke up and got up and went and had something to eat. Anne went straight back home once she'd dropped Niall off and smiled and Harry who was still sat at the kitchen table with some toast.

"Hey love, what you thinking about?" Anne said. "Morning mum, I want to ring Liam but I don't know if he would be awake or not." Harry said and Anne smiled. "I'm sure he's awake by now, Liam has some kind of internal alarm clock he's always awake by 7." Anne said and Harry nodded as that was true. Harry decided to text Liam and Karen to be on the safe side. Rather than getting a text back though Harry's phone rang and he smiled seeing it was Liam and quickly answered.

"Hey babe how's Lou doing" Harry asked. "Not great but mum's been a great help overnight and I managed to sleep all night" Liam said. "Well at least that's something I mean you must have been exhausted." Harry said. "I was I didn't wake up once even with Louis waking every hour again." Liam explained and Harry sighed. 'Awww poor Lou, hope it goes soon" Harry said. "Yeah So Do I want us all back together." Liam said and Harry just hummed in acknowledgement. Louis stirred at that moment.