Chapter 45

This story has been written by me and doodle1403doo in private message.  We have another story Zouis family sufferings.  You should give it a read.

Anne went downstairs smiling when she saw Louis curled under his duvet on the sofa which was still there from last night. She then went into the kitchen and warmed up What Liam had cooked and smiled when she saw Niall come walking into the kitchen from the backroom sitting down.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with Dad now I mean Louis' asleep so he won't hear." Niall asked and Anne shouldn't have been surprised by the question as she knew Niall had been curious all day. Anne nodded and told niall to sit. As she ate her dinner she told niall that his dad had a bit of a poorly tummy but didn't want to ruin their Christmas and upset Lou" Anne said not telling the boy the whole truth. "I don't believe you." Niall stated glaring at Anne. "Why not?" Anne asked a bit surprised that Niall was actually questioning her answer. "Cause I don't. I'm not stupid I'm 7 and there's no way that Dad just has a bug. You and papa and everyone else have been secretive all day don't think I haven't noticed." Niall stated and Anne sighed not really sure what to say. "Niall it is a bug we have been secretive as we didn't want to upset Louis on Christmas you know how he gets around sick" Anne said. Niall had a thought a nodded.

Anne got up and checked on Louis. Anne was a bit surprised when she saw Louis awake thinking he would have now slept for the rest of the night but he'd only been asleep 30 mins max. "Why are you awake lou?" Anne asked and Louis just shrugged. "Where Papa, Want Papa." Louis mumbled sleepily rubbing his eyes and Anne nodded. "I'll go and get him sweetie." Anne said and Louis nodded curling in on himself wanting Liam to cuddle with. Niall cuddled his brother while his grandma went to get his papa. "Lou why you want papa" niall asked.

Anne entered the bedroom quitely. Liam looked up suprised. "Lou awake again" Liam asked. Anne nodded as she laid the other side of Harry and rolled a sleeping Harry in to her arms. Liam got up and headed downstairs. "Right What's going on down here then." Liam asked walking into the living room seeing his two boys cuddled together. "He just keeps saying how much he wants you." Niall said and Louis looked up then reaching for Liam. "It's Alright lou, papa's here. What's the matter Hmm why did you wake up?" Liam asked and Louis shrugged. "Don't know Papa." Louis said as he laid his head down on Liam's shoulder closing his eyes as Liam rubbed his back while Niall watched on.

"Is loulou ok papa and no hide something this time" niall said. "I don't know" Liam said truthfully after Anne had briefly filled Liam in as what she told niall . "Why?" Niall asked cuddling into Liam's other side and gently playing with Louis' hair once Liam had sat on the sofa. "Well he hasn't said that he's not fine but he's been clingy all day so I'm not sure." Liam said and Niall nodded accepting that answer. Niall soon fell asleep cuddled up to his papa. Liam smiled as he looked down at his two children. Liam hoped it was just the reflux playing up.

Liam decided to just keep Niall downstairs that night as he didn't want to risk Louis waking up again and being alone so he grabbed a blanket from the back of the sofa and gently placed it over himself and Niall as Louis already had his duvet. Once both boys were set he closed his eyes himself.

Robin text Anne to say he was sleeping at home that night. Anne replied to robins text saying that it was fine and closed her own eyes falling asleep pretty quickly. The whole household then went extremely quiet as everyone was asleep.

Everything was peaceful till around 3 in the morning when Harry woke up dizzy confused nauseous. Not really knowing what was happening Harry suddenly gagged and somewhere in his fuzzy mind knew he was about to throw up but he couldn't process it quickly enough and ended up throwing up all over the bedding. This woke Anne who sighed and rubbed her sons back not bothering to get him the bucket now as the bedding would need to be washed anyway. Anne comforted Harry as he violently vomitted and help the boy to sit up. Once Harry was done she got Harry to gargle some water and to Do it into the bucket a f then got him to sip some diarrlyte. Anne then helped Harry to sit on the chair as she put the bucket on his lap as she changed the sheets.