Chapter 61

"You Alright louis?" The miss Simons asked once she made it to a table and Louis shrugged itching his arm again. "Is your arm itchy?" She asked and Louis nodded. "My ear as well." Louis said before rubbing his eyes and miss Simons smiled at the boy looking at the time and saw there was only 10 minutes left till the end of school and she decided to just let Liam know about louis at the end of the day but she could have a good guess what was causing the boy to be itching and it would also explain the clinginess and tiredness. Seeing Louis yawn she pulled the boy onto her lap and Louis leaned against her chest while placing his thumb in his mouth and continuing to listen to the story.

The teacher assistant let Louis snuggle into her. Louis enjoyed the story before he was itching his arm and fiddling with his ear When the story was over the teacher told all the kids to get there stuff as it was hometime so Louis got off miss simons lap to complete the task himself although he was quite slow. Louis kept stopping to scratch and it was more places.The teaching assistant went over to Louis. "Do you want some help louis?" The teaching assistant asked and Louis nodded watching as she got the boys things before taking his hand and leading him to the door going straight out with the boy even if it was a couple of minutes early as she could already see Liam.

Louis saw his papa but had no energy to run. Miss Simons walked over to Liam and Louis hugged him as soon as in reach. "How's he been today" Liam asked. "He was alright all morning once you left as we did numbers and then the rest of the class had P.E so Louis and I read stories. Stayed with Niall at lunch where there was a slight issue but it was sorted and Niall was just protecting Louis and then this afternoon he's been extremely clingy and he's been itching his arm and ear quite a lot." The teaching assistant said as Liam lifted Louis onto his hip who instantly buried his face in Liam's neck. Liam nodded slowly.

'It was only in the last fifteen minutes the itching so I didn't have a chance To look but it could be chicken pox' miss simons says discreetly to Liam. Liam sighed at that knowing that it was possible as the boy hadn't had them yet as he was kept far away from Niall when he had them a couple of years back. Liam was now regretting that decision as he would rather of Louis had them then then now while harry was pregnant. 'I will check when we get home but might explain why he has been extra clingy recently" Liam said. Miss simons smiled at them before waving and Liam then waited for Niall deciding to sit down on a bench.

"Do you feel poorly sweetie?" Liam asked once he had Louis settled on his lap. Louis shrugged not knowing. "Tired' the boy said as they waited for niall. "I know sweetie." Liam said as he wrapped his arms around the boy being able to tell the boy had a fever as he was really warm in Liam's arms. Even if the boy didn't have chickenpox he was definitely sick. Niall was the last out as usual and Liam ushered them to the car. "What's the rush?" Niall questioned as Liam led him quickly to the car with Louis still in his arms."Louis isn't very well so I want to get home and get him sorted." Liam said and Niall just nodded looking at his little brother.

Niall sat in the middle when he heard this and comforted his brother on the journey home. Liam smiled at how niall was with Louis Louis whimpered and whined the whole way home just wanting to cuddle with Liam. Liam got home as quickly as he could and instantly picked the boy back up cuddling him close. "Shh I've got you now." Liam reassured the boy who sniffled and nodded. Louis snuggled into his papa. Niall grabbed both their school bags and Liam opened the door with difficulty.

"Ni I'm going to go and sort lou out, don't make to much noise as I think your dads asleep." Liam said and Niall nodded dumping the school bags down and taking his shoes and coat off before heading into the living room. Liam then went upstairs with Louis. Liam first of all got the boy in comfortable clothes and put a soothing cream on to help with itching. He needed to pop out to calemile lotion. He took the boys temperature "Papa." Louis whined rubbing his eyes just wanting to sleep and cuddle as Liam took his temperature. "I know baby, but it won't take long." Liam promised and as soon as the thermometer was done he let Louis cuddle into him gently kissing his hair.