Chapter 100

Thank you for keeping with thus story, reading, voting and commenting on this book I really appreciate it.  This is written by myself and doodle1403.

'Who that" Louis asked. "I think it auntie Gemma with Niall" Anne said. Louis just nodded continuing to play as Anne got up to answer the door. Anne opened the door seeing her other three grandchildren and her daughter Gemma. "Hey mum got Niall here for you." She said and Niall smiled up at Anne. "Is Dad Okay?" Niall asked straight away and Anne nodded. "He's Fine." Anne promised and Niall nodded. "Do you want to come in" Anne asked Gemma. "Is dad in bed can I go see him' niall said. "Yeah Course love just don't wake him if he's asleep." Anne said and Niall nodded kicking his shoes off before running off upstairs. Niall smiled at his sleeping dad and decided to lay next to him.

"We won't stay especially with haz in bed." Gemma said "You sure" Anne said. "I'm sure louis could use a play mate?" Anne added. "Alright but we can't stay long." Gemma said ushering his kids indoors "Be careful Louis foot when playing" Gemma told Adam as he ran to find his cousin.

Louis looked up when he heard someone coming in and smiled when he saw his cousin. "Hey Lou grandma said you wanted someone to play with." Adam said plopping down on the floor next to Louis. "Yeah I'm bored but papa wouldn't let me go back to school." Louis said "Why not' Adam said curiously. Louis shrugged and passed Adam a train. Adam didn't ask anymore questions as he was more interested in playing.

Anne, Gemma and Katie went in and smiled at the pair playing. "Katie play too." Adam said to his sister who shook her head. "No thanks." She said "What if we play something different." Adam said and Louis nodded. "Please Katie" Louis smiled at his cousin. "Do something arty where Ni" Louis suddenly looked round.

"He's with daddy Lou." Anne said and Louis sighed. "He coming down?" Louis asked. "I think he's having a cuddle." Anne said and Louis sighed. "Can you go ask him please." Louis said 'Let's leave Ni with daddy and you have Adam and Katie to play." Anne said. Louis sighed but nodded sadly.

Anne looked in the cupboard and got colouring by numbers out."Here you lot have a go at these." Anne said placing them on the table along with the colouring pencils. The three of them got on with their picture. Gemma and Anne chatted away. Louis was colouring with his younger poking out as normal when he concentrated.

Harry stirred. Harry opened his eyes and smiled seeing Niall "How you feeling daddy" niall asked. "I'm okay ni." Harry said yawning as he didn't feel 100% but he felt a lot better. Niall smiled and hugged his dad. "Was it the baby" Niall asked.

"Yeah it was love, how come your up here?" Harry asked as he wasn't going to turn down a cuddle from Niall he thought he'd rather be playing "Missed you wanted to see if you were ok" niall said. "I'm fine ni honest, go on go and play." Harry said. "Don't you want me here?" Niall asked sadly.

"Of course I want to cuddle you but I also want you to have fun and play" Harry said. "I'm just going to stay here I don't want you to be on your own." Niall said snuggling into Harry's side. Harry smiled and cuddled the boy.

Anne left Gemma watching the three kids and decided to check on Harry. Anne smiled when she walked into Harry's room seeing Niall curled up with his eyes closed "How you feeling Haz" Anne asked "I'm alright, just tired." Harry said and Anne nodded. "He asleep?" Anne asked gesturing to Niall Harry looked down and smiled and nodded.

Louis asked for his aunties help with his picture "Can you colour in the brown bits. There's loads of them and it's hurting my hand." Louis said and when Gemma nodded he handed her the brown pencil and picked up a red one instead as there wasn't many sections that needed that colour A while later they had all finished their picture and Anne had made her way back downstairs. She asked Gemma if they wanted to stay for dinner "Umm Yeah Alright mum sounds good." Gemma said and Anne nodded before heading into the kitchen to see what she could find.