Chpater 16

Harry woke up and seemed to be doing much better he only puked around 4 times that day and slept between it. Anne hoped it was just a 48 hour bug. Harry was enjoying watching tv. Harry decided he would try some soup he told his mum just half a a bowl. Anne was happy that Harry was asking for food himself and set off downstairs to make a small amount of soup for Harry.

Anne saw Liam walking to the bathroom and frowned as she headed to the kitchen. Liam changed Niall as carefully as he could but the boy still woke up and whimpered when he realised what had happened. "It's fine Ni, don't worry about it. Remember what I said yeah it's Better to get it all out." Liam reassured Niall as he saw him nearly in tears. Niall sniffled but nodded rubbing his eyes as Liam finished changing him. Liam quickly grabbed the stuff from downstairs and made his way upstairs to Niall's room seeing the boy patiently waiting for him. Liam placed the bucket beside them and the cup of water he had with a straw in it. Liam then got in and let niall cuddle him.

"When will this go away?" Niall asked as he snuggled into Liam. "Probably a couple of days I'm afraid Love." Liam said running a hand through Niall's hair. "Want it to go away now. Please make it go away Papa." Niall begged looking up at Liam with wide sad eyes. "Oh Love, if I could I would and you know that." Liam said honestly upset himself that he couldn't do anything more to help Niall. Niall whined as he cuddled into his papa. "You feeling sick ni" Liam asked. Liam reached for the bucket just in case.

Niall nodded and sat up holding onto the bucket once Liam had it in reaching distance. "Don't want to be sick again." Niall whimpered as he gagged and Liam resulted in rubbing his back. "Deep breaths, your be okay." Liam reassured him and Niall moaned but nodded and began to vomit again for what felt like the hundredth time that day. Liam rubbed the poor boys back wishing he could swap with the boy while niall was vomitting. Niall was exhausted by the time he had finished and liam got him to rinse his mouth out before taking the bucket to empty. When he came back he saw Niall curled into a ball looking extremely sorry for himself. "Come here." Liam said softly once he was back on Niall's bed and the boy wasted no time in climbing onto Liam's lap and cuddling as close as he could. Niall fell asleep instantly. Liams phone went off and it was robin to say he was on his way home. Liam smiled. Niall soon feel asleep and Liam decided to sleep while niall was sleeping.

Anne brought the soup to Harry. "Here Love, Just eat what you can." Anne said and Harry nodded sitting up and thanking Anne. Harry ate the soup carefully. Harry finished half the bowl.  Liam went to find Anne. "Anne I'm sorry to do this but stuck with ni asleep on me any chance you could spray downstairs so any hint of smell of vomit is gone before Louis has a melt down. Anne saw the text Liam had sent her and got up making sure Harry was fine and headed downstairs to do what Liam had said. Just as Anne had finished the front door opened and Louis came running in with Robin close behind.

"I don't understand how he's so energetic still I mean he's been to school all day and played in the playground for the last hour. "He's 4 Love, that's just how they are." Anne said as Robin sat down on the sofa. "Grandpa play." Louis asked and Robin sighed just wanting to sit. "How about we watch a film." Louis thought about it before nodding and climbing into robins lap. "I'll be upstairs if you need me." Anne said ruffling Louis' hair before going back to Harry. Anne went back to Harry who was drinking his diarrlyte and not sipping it. Want another drink haz" she asked. "Please." Anne was happy as Harry seemed to making great improvement she just wished the same could be said for Niall. Anne came down and made Harry a drink before taking it upstairs and smiled as she poked her head in to see Louis concentrating on building some think.

Louis soon got bored of the film and wanted to play. "Alright but not for long as you need a bath and then it will be bedtime." Robin said and Louis nodded happily before getting down on the floor and pushing his box of Lego into the middle of the room.