Chapter 58

Sorry not posted in awhile I've been away and very busy.  Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on this book.

Liam was the first up next morning and went to check on both boys finding them both asleep but Louis shifted around as Liam opened his door so he guessed the 5 year old wouldn't be asleep for much longer. Liam decided to go down and make himself a coffee and drank it slowly. Like Liam expected it was only half hour before Louis appeared sitting down next to Liam snuggling into his side with his comfort blanket in the other hand. He also had his pump in the bag in his back which Liam took of and checked if the feed had finished. Liam then hugged the boy after disconnecting the feed and put cartoons on. "What do you want to do today sweetie?" Liam asked looking down at the boy was snuggled on his lap watching his cartoons. "Cuddle." Was louis' simple response and Liam just sighed deciding he'd ask Niall instead when he woke up. Liam let the boy cuddle him.

Harry woke up feeling nauseous. Harry sighed as he headed for the bathroom quickly knowing what was coming next. Harry barely got to the toilet in time as he threw up. He groaned as he did. The sound woke Niall who went to investigate and when he found his dad throwing up he quickly went downstairs. "Papa, dad needs you." Niall said quickly and that's when Liam heard his husband throwing up but looking down at Louis he seemed oblivious.

"Keep an eye on lou, he's quite cuddly today." Liam said as he placed Louis down who whined but when Niall took Liam's place Louis just cuddled into his older brother Niall just let his brother cuddle him.

Liam went and rubbed Harry's back and decided to contact Anne as Harry was throwing up all the food he managed to keep down. "Harry I'm just going to ring your mum, if you need anything just call I'll only be in our room." Liam said and Harry just nodded letting Liam leave who quickly rang Anne.

"Hey Li is everything ok" Anne asked. Liam told Anne what had happened and she got dressed while on the phone and said she would be there soon. Harry staggered into the bedroom being finished for now. Liam smiled at harry when he saw him return and helped him back into bed sitting down next to him and beginning to play with his curls. Liam soon got Harry back to sleep and decided to go and see his children and feed Niall. Anne left her house telling Robin she was going over to Harry and Liam's.

Louis wanted to find where his papa went. Niall managed to distract the boy and suggested playing trains with him. "Okay." Louis said but was keeping his eye on the door for Liam to return. Niall got his brother playing. As soon as Louis heard footsteps down the stairs he was running to see who it was.

"Papa." Louis said happily and Liam chuckled picking the boy up once he reached the bottom stair. "Anyone would have thought I'd been gone for days not 30 minutes." Liam said and Louis just smiled at him. "Hey Ni, you want some breakfast?" Liam asked poking his head round the living room door and Niall quickly nodded getting up from the floor and following Liam into the kitchen. Liam got the coco pops out for the boy and made his breakfast. "Thank you." Niall said happily before beginning to eat them and Liam then turned to Louis.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Liam asked hoping Louis would be a bit more enthusiastic over food that day. Louis shook his head and held his arms out for a cuddle. "How about a milkshake then?" Liam tried but Louis again shook his head before whining as Liam still hadn't picked him up to cuddle him. "Come here then." Liam said with a sigh as he picked Louis up who wrapped his arms tightly around Liam's neck so the man didn't put him back down again. Liam sighed.

Just then he heard keys in the door knowing that would be Anne. Anne let herself in and heard chatter in the kitchen. "Morning." Anne said happily seeing the family around the kitchen table with Louis still clinging onto Liam's lap. "Grandma." Niall said happily getting up and going over to hug Anne. Anne hugged niall. Louis then reached out to hug his grandma after Liam coaxed the boy. "Hey lou lou." Anne said taking the boy into her own arms although he wouldn't settle and kept wriggling so Liam took him back.