Chapter 64

Thank you everyone your comments and votes. 
This has been written by myself and doodle1403 in private messageention  userFeel free to inbox me if you want to write a joint 1D or original story or one shot.

Harry was up early having slept almost 15 hours. When Niall woke up he sleepily went downstairs rubbing his eyes smiling when he saw harry. "Hey Ni." Harry said as Niall went over to him for a cuddle. Harry enjoyed the cuddle from Niall. "I'm glad it's Friday." Niall mumbled cuddling further into harry. "Why's that?" Harry asked. "Because then I have 2 days of no school and I can spend time with you." Niall said and Harry smiled playing with Niall's hair. Harry cuddled the boy just as Anne came into smile at the two boys.

"You need to get ready ni." Anne said and Niall nodded heading off upstairs before Anne turned her attention to her own son. "How you feeling today did you manage to sleep all night" Anne said. "Yes I feel refreshed. Harry said. Anne smiled and nodded before making a start on breakfast knowing Niall would be back down any minute complaining he was hungry. Harry smiled and put some toast on for himself.

Niall soon reappeared dressed and sat down on the chair next to Harry before beginning to eat his breakfast that Anne gave him, Soon Niall was finished breakfast and went to do his teeth before he left with his grandma.

Louis stayed cuddled with Liam for a good hour before looking up and rubbing his eyes. "You Okay Baby?" Liam said. "Story?" Louis questioned and Liam smiled at him. "I can do that." Liam said kissing his hair before reaching for a book he had left near them knowing Louis would want one eventually. Liam read the boy a story who was distracted from itching for now. Liam read Louis 2 stories before he fell asleep curled into Liam as tightly as he could manage. Liam smiles as he cuddled the boy and shut his eye's himself.

Liam soon fell asleep himself and when Karen reappeared after cleaning the house a bit she chucked blanket over the pair before quietly reading her book. Karen was pleased that Liam getting rest while Louis was getting rest. It was Louis who woke up first only half hour later and the boy instantly started shifting around and Karen saw this going to pick the boy up so Liam didn't wake up but as soon as Louis felt himself being lifted from Liam's lap he let out a cry startling Liam awake.

Liam pulled the boy into a hug. 'Shhh Lou it was only nana wanting a hug' Liam said Louis just shook his head snuggling further back into Liam not wanting to leave his papa's arms. "It's fine mum he's just clingy." Liam said and Karen nodded going to sit back down knowing that as soon as Louis starts to feel better then he'll be less clingy and hopefully go to her letting Liam get some undisturbed sleep. Liam just hugged the boy and comforted him.

"Fancy another bath with the special lotion" Liam suggested. "Please." Louis mumbled and Liam smiled kissing his hair before standing up with Louis in his arms. "Right I'm going to give this one a bath mum." Liam said and Karen nodded saying that she would still be here when they were done. "Mum you don't have to stay." Liam said and Karen shook her head. "It's fine Liam I don't mind. I mean it's hardly like my schedule is jam packed with things to do." She said and Liam just smiled before heading towards the bathroom. Karen took this time to ring her husband and see how he was doing.

Liam placed Louis down as he ran the bath and put camomile lotion into the bath "Right in you get then Lou." Liam said and Louis raised his arms for Liam to get him in. "So lazy." Liam chuckled picking him up off the toilet and placing him in the bath. "Papa can i stay in here till all the spots have gone?" Louis asked and Liam couldn't help the laugh that escaped him as he saw that Louis was being dead serious.

"I'm sorry baby but you can't you would go all wrinkly and how would you get any cuddles." Liam asked and Louis thought about that. "hmm i like cuddles." Louis said and Liam smiled. "I know you do which is why you can't stay in there, but you can have plenty of baths." Liam said and Louis just nodded. Liam let the boy soak in the bath for awhile before gently washing him. He showed Louis his wrinkly hands.