Chapter 71

Thank you everyone for reading, voting and commenting on this story.  Plesee go and give mine and doodle1403 short story a read.  It is on her profile and is called no faking in this house in her one direction sickfic book.

The boys did their work with Liam helping both of them. He guided Louis hand gently to show him the right way to do the letter and let him do it on his own "Papa which ones are wrong?" Louis asked and Liam sighed sadly at that as Louis was so used to getting them wrong the boy expected them to be wrong now rather than right. Liam looked at the work and praised Louis on the ones he got right and pointed them out first. "That's not all of them though." Louis said and Liam nodded.

"No it's not and the rest are wrong sweetie but when first started doing this they were all wrong so your improving massively." Liam said and Louis just nodded. "You're doing really well Lou" niall told his brother ad he stopped what he was doing and looked at the work.

"Can I do numbers now?" Louis asked and Liam smiled at the boy and nodded. "You can but then I want you to have another go at this." Liam said and Louis nodded. Liam got Louis one of the work sheets he was given on Fri day for Louis. "Thank you." Louis said and Liam smiled knowing he'd be okay with that and that meant he could focus his attention on Niall who was still struggling through his maths. Louis got to work and really enjoyed it.

Liam got the laptop and set it up for niall but first he tried to help him. "This is stupid Papa, I cant do it." Niall said and Liam sighed before handing him the laptop. "Use then." Liam said kissing his hair and Niall sniffled but nodded. "Why nini upset" Louis said putting his pencil down. "He's just finding his maths hard." Liam said and Louis nodded getting up and going to sit next to Niall.

Louis hugged his brother before looking at the work. "Me help?" Louis asked and Niall smiled. "If you want." Niall said willing to get all the help he could even if that meant his 5 year old brother helping him. Liam smiled at Louis. Louis spent the next 15 minutes helping his older brother before Liam asked him to do more writing. "No papa." Louis said sadly and Niall looked up then. "I'll help you lou." Niall said and Louis just looked at Niall sadly. "Why you sad" niall asks. "Carry on doing numbers don't want to write" Louis moaned. "You can go back to numbers afterwards" Liam compromised. "But I don't like writing." Louis said and Liam sighed.

"Louis I'm not asking for much love, you've already been in time out once today you don't want to make it twice." Liam said and Louis sighed knowing if he was put in time out again he also wouldn't be allowed to watch the TV the rest of the day. "But papa it hard." Louis said. "Practice makes perfect, you don't see Niall complaining about doing maths" Liam replied Louis just huffed really not wanting to do anymore writing but he also didn't want to go into time out again. Louis went and sat down where he was sitting before and picked up his pencil. Niall went over with him.

"Do you want some help?" Niall asked and Louis just shrugged. He couldn't really understand how people could help him as no one can write for him the rest of his life. Niall tried to make it fun for his brother as they tried writting. Liam saw what he was doing and he was doing dots for Louis to join up to make the letters. Liam smiled at this idea of dot to dot. "Good idea Ni." Liam said and Niall smiled realising he was doing something that was going to help Louis. "Let Lou start on that and you can create more on another sheet" Liam told NIall seeing Louis getting bored.

Niall smiled handing Louis the sheet he'd already done before grabbing another piece of paper and starting on that one. "What's this" Louis said confused. "It's dot to dot, you join the the dots together to make the letter" Niall told his brother "Oh, What way do I go?" Louis asked and Niall showed the boy by joining the first 2 dots. "Now you just follow the rest round and your eventually make a letter." Niall explained and Louis nodded beginning to join the dots together. Louis did this and looked at the letter. He then did the next one.