Chapter 56

Louis started to stir around slightly and Liam rubbed his back gently hoping to get the boy back asleep. However Louis eyes opened slightly and he cuddled into his papa. "Have a nice nap, your feed is running but do you want to cuddle or play with nini and Adam" Liam said. Louis shook his head content with his papa for the time being. Liam didn't mind however as he would never turn down a cuddle from one of his boys and Louis had just woken up at the end of the day. Liam continues chatting to the adults as Louis cuddled him. "Papa?" Louis asked suddenly and quite urgently.

"Yeah sweets?" Liam asked. "Need toilet." Louis said as he was currently stuck as Liam had his arms around him. "Right come on then." Liam said going with the boy as he knew Louis had difficulty sometimes when he was connected to his feed as it got in the way. Liam helped Louis pull his trousers and boxers down and made sure the feed wasn't in the way as the boy sat on the toilet. "Done papa." Louis said a minute later and Liam nodded helping the boy out and once he was dressed again picked him up. "Do you want to go and play or come back down with me?" Liam asked as Louis laid his head on Liam's shoulder. Louis didn't say anything and Liam knew the answer as he went to sit back down.

"I would have thought you'd want to play lou." Robin said as Liam sat back down on the sofa with Louis cuddling him. "No stay with papa." Louis mumbled placing his thumb in his mouth. "No baby." Liam said removing it earning a tired whine from the boy Anne got up and went upstairs to grab the boys blanket and lion teddy.

Harry was just watching the kids play feeling tired. On her way back she decided to check on the kids and Harry finding Harry looking exhausted. "Why don't you go have a lie down love, it's still 3 hours till midnight." Anne suggested. "I'll stay here" Harry said. Anne nodded and went to give Louis his blankie and his lion. Louis had sneaked his thumb in his mouth.

"Right here louis, if you take your thumb out your mouth you can have blankie and your lion." Anne said and Liam looked down then. "Louis I told you to remove your thumb from your mouth, Your to old now sweetie Liam said as Anne handed the boy his comfort items once he had removed his thumb. However once the boy had his blankie and lion teddy he cheekily put his thumb back in his mouth. "Louis." Liam warned and the 5 year old shook his head knowing what Liam was telling him not to do. One warning or you're going to bed and miss the midnight celebrations" Liam said sternly.'

Louis whimpered at that as he didn't like it when his parents got angry with him and climbed off Liam's lap curling himself into a ball on the other end of the sofa causing Liam to sigh and look at his mum for help but she just shook her head as she knew Liam had to deal with this but Liam wasn't really sure how to deal with it as they never had this issue with niall.

"Lou you can stay in here but no sucking your thumb" Liam said as the boy curled up. "No Papa." Louis said and Liam saw he now had tears forming in his eyes. "Lou Baby Im only doing it for your own good." Liam explained hating that he had to do it but he knew it wasn't healthy for kids to suck their thumb by Louis' age. "But why" Louis whimpered tiredly." Because sucking your thumb will affect all your lovely teeth and then you may need braces when you are older" Liam explained to the tired boy. Louis just shrugged. "I'll have braces then." Louis mumbled and Liam chuckled. "You won't like that sweetie, trust me." Liam said and Louis just shrugged again. And put his thumb back in his mouth.

Harry fell asleep in the back room. Niall went into the lounge. "Papa need a blanket" niall said. 'Why do you need one" Karen asked as Liam was busy sorting Louis out. "Dad has fallen asleep." Niall said. Karen nodded and grabbed a blanket before following Niall into the backroom. Karen smiled as niall told his nana to give him the blanket so he could put it on his dad. Harry had fallen asleep on the bean bag they had in the back room. "Why don't you all go and play upstairs in your room Ni, so you don't wake your dad." Karen said and Niall nodded running off upstairs with Adam and Jake behind not looking like they would fall asleep anytime soon.