Chapter 77

Thanks for voting and reading the book

"Careful love your hurt your ankle again." Robin warned and Louis nodded before patting the space next to him for Niall to come over and play. "Baby Ni still isn't very well so he needs to be resting so we're going to cuddle on the sofa." Liam said sitting down with Niall but Louis whined. "Cuddle too." Louis said and Liam smiled so Robin picked him up and placed him on the sofa as well. Liam had both his some snuggle into him and he smiled ad he cuddled them.

Robin can you make Harry one slice of lightly buttered toast." Liam said. "Yeah Course." Robin said as he headed into the kitchen Harry following as he knew it was wise to stay away from Niall even though all he wanted to do was comfort his son. Harry sat at the table as Robin brought his toast over "Thanks." Harry said and Robin smiled. Harry ate his toast as his step dad sat next to him.

"Papa my ankle hurts again." Louis mumbled against Liam's side. "Alright how about we prop it up." Liam said carefully standing up and lying Niall down in his original space as he had fallen asleep. "What does that mean." Louis asked. "It's means that we're make your ankle higher up." Liam said grabbing a chair with a couple of cushions on and gently guiding louis' injured foot onto it. Louis whimpered as the door was moved on the cushions.

"You good?" Liam asked and Louis nodded. "Alright try not to move it." Liam said. "Papa come back and cuddle." Louis said and Liam smiled doing just that. Liam cuddled the boy and Harry went say on s chair away from Niall. "They Alright?" Harry asked as he sat down and got comfy. "Yeah Niall's fallen asleep and louis will be okay won't you baby." "Hmm, don't like it daddy can't play or walk." Louis stated sadly.

"I know baby but just rest it today" Harry said. "Will it be better tomorrow?" Louis asked turning to his papa. "We'll have to wait and see." Liam said and louis just sighed "Shall we put a film on in here" Harry suggested. It was a slightly smaller TV in the back room. Louis nodded as there wasn't much more he could do. "Which one then Lou?" Harry asked walking over to the tv "Cars" The boy asked. Harry went and put the DVD on and the family watched it.

Robin asked if they needed anything. "We're fine, come and join us." Liam said with a smile and Robin nodded sitting down and joining the rest of the family They all enjoyed the film. Niall waking up at some point and moving to snuggle up to his papa. "You Okay?" Liam asked but Niall shook his head. "Hurts." He cried and Liam sighed feeling that Niall was really warm again as well. Robin got up and went thermometer and some medicine for the boy and passed it to Liam when he came back.

"Can grandad do it so I don't have to move as Lou is leant on me" Liam said. Niall just whimpered but didn't make any massive complaint so Liam took that as a yes and handed Geoff back the stuff. Robin put the thermometer in Nialls ear and waited for it to beep. It's 38.5. "Robin can you give him Calpol and kids Nurofen" Liam said "Can he have both?" Robin asked. "Yeah the calpol is paracetamol and the nurofen is ibroprophen. They work well alongside each other." Liam explained and Robin nodded. Robin measured the correct amount of medicine for both the calpol and ibuprofen."

"Which do you want first?" Robin asked and Niall pointed to the nurofen wanting to get that one over as he knew the calpol tasted better. Once Niall had swallowed both kind of medicines he snuggled back into Liam who smiled and ruffled his hair. "Do you want a drink Love?" Liam asked and Niall nodded sitting up taking a couple of sips before snuggling back down. Liam cuddled both his boys and robin put the water down.

"Lou are you hungry? You haven't had any lunch today." Liam asked catching sight of the time seeing it was nearly 2. "Hmm can I have a cheese sandwich please?" Louis asked looking up. "I'm sure that can be arranged. Do you want to go with grandad." Liam asked and louis nodded letting Robin pick him up. "Does anyone else want anything?" Robin asked. "No I'm good I'll last till dinner." Liam said and Harry nodded in agreement. "I haven't long had that toast." Harry commented and Robin nodded. "Right lou let's get you some lunch then." Robin said before carrying the boy into the kitchen. Robin made Louis a cheese sandwich and himself a sandwich and they sat and ate it at the table. Niall fell back to sleep.