Chapter 53

Thank you for your votes and comments.

Both of them slept until Louis found himself into there bed at around 6:30. Liam was the one that woke and he didn't really want Louis around incase Harry was sick again but the boy snuggled close to him and Liam didn't have the heart to move him although he would probably live to regret that decision if harry was sick again, to be honest he was pretty surprised Louis had even appeared as he usually stays clear of whoever has been sick for a couple of days. Liam doesn't question it as the boy snuggles into him and falls asleep.Liam smiles and decides to stay up as his alarm is going of in half hour. Liam turns the TV on putting it on low volume and gently playing with Louis' hair.

Soon Liams alarm goes of and he turns it of as he gets up and goes for a shower deciding to use the main bathroom instead. When Liam returns to his room he sees Louis now curled into Harry's side and smiled fondly at the pair before quickly getting dressed and then picking Louis carefully up not wanting to leave him alone with harry. Liam then placed him back in his bed. Luckily the boy stayed asleep.

Liam heard the door open and close and wasn't sure if it was his parents or Anne. He went downstairs and saw Anne taking her coat and shoes off. "Hey Liam." Anne said and Liam smiled.

"Hey, So everyone's still asleep at the moment. My parents will be here at some point as there taking the kids out and then you can have some time with H." Liam explained as he walked into the kitchen to grab some breakfast and a coffee before he had to get to work. Liam ate breakfast and then said bye to Anne who had made herself and drank a coffee before going upstairs. Liam had updated her on harry throwing up in the middle of the night.

The first thing Anne did was check both boys who were still both currently asleep but Louis was starting to move around a bit hinting that he was beginning to wake up and she was right when she saw Louis yawn and then rub his eyes slowly before opening his eyes. "Hey Lou." Anne said and Louis sleepily smiled before looking around the room seeing it was his room. He was pretty sure he fell asleep with his parents. "Do you want to get up?" Anne asked and Louis nodded reaching out for Anne who happily lifted him out of bed."Go to the toilet love." Anne said and Louis nodded before walking off in the direction of the bathroom while Anne headed for Liam and Harry's room.

Louis went for a wee and then went to see where his grandms was. Anne was pleased Harry was still sleeping and left him be. She checked on niall who was also fast asleep As she was walking out of Niall's room Louis came over to her raising his arms so she would pick him up which of course she did. "Now What do you want for breakfast this morning lou?" She asked the boy on her hip hoping that she could get him to eat.

"No food" Louis said. "Strawberry milkshake, juice" Anne asked the boy. Louis looked to be pondering over that so Anne decided to take the opportunity and got the boy a milkshake hoping he would drink atleast some as he hadn't outright refused. Anne went and grabbed a straw and put it in the drink to see if the boy would drink it.

About ten minutes later niall came downstairs and smiled at seeing his grandma and hugged her. "Morning Ni what do you fancy for breakfast." Anne asked. "Don't mind as long as it's something." Niall said and Anne smiled getting the coco pops out the cupboard. While Niall was eating Anne looked back over to Louis who was happily colouring after Anne managed to get him to drink half his milkshake. Niall ate his breakfast. When he was done Anne sent the boy up for a shower and she decided to get Louis dressed to not knowing what time Karen and Geoff would be over.

"Where we going?" Louis asked seeing Anne was getting some jeans out for him as he was used to just either wearing joggers or pyjamas as they hadn't really left the house recently. "Nana and Grandpa are going to take you and Ni out for the day." Anne explained and Louis nodded. "Where we going?" Louis asked and Anne shrugged not knowing if Karen and Geoff wanted to surprise the pair or not. "I'm not sure Lou, Your have to wait and see." Anne said. Niall didn't know he was going out so Anne finished dressing Louis and knocked on nialls door. "Ni nana and grandpa taking you and Lou out today" Anne called Through the door. "Okay." Niall called. "Make sure you wear something warm." Anne called back and Niall replied with a Yeah before Anne left him be to check on Harry. Louis was playing in his room.