Chapter 95

Louis was enjoying colouring and soon grabbed another picture to colour. However his teacher stopped him as all kids were now in and she had to start teaching them.

We are going to some history the teacher said. That didn't really settle with Louis as he didn't really know what the subject was he just wanted to colour. "We are going to learn about London bridge fire and first of I want you all sitting on the floor and listen to a story" The teacher said. Louis sighed but put his drawing away before sitting down on a chair on the side of the carpet that was specifically for Louis as the boy couldn't sit on the floor The teacher read the book explaining about the fire of London showing the pictures in the book Louis was rubbing his eyes and yawning occasionally but he did stay awake Once the story was finished the teacher then explained what they would be doing. His colleagues asked him if he was ok Harry got on with his work he wanted to tell his colleagues about his pregnancy.

Louis was quite intrigued when he heard they were building models They were put in small groups of 4 and Louis used his crutches over to the table of his group Louis sat down on the closest chair and waited for further instructions. The teacher and teaching assistant handed out nirs to each ta ble for their model. All the children soon set to work. Louis was enjoying this work and was glad his friend a made sure he could reach and stood up so he could work on it.

Louis was really enjoying making the models but there teacher soon told them to stop.

"Alright you lot can you start tidying up for me we're finish these later or tomorrow." The teacher said earning whines from the kids. "I know but it's playtime and then we're do some maths." She said and the kids all nodded before beginning to pack away Louis helped pack up what he could.

Once all the kids had packed away the teacher let them out to play. Louis went outside slowly using his crutches. There was limited stuff Louis could do however and the boy couldn't wait to get rid of his cast and crutches. He ended up doing hopscotch with his crutches. "Louis go careful." Louis' teacher called out seeing what the boy was doing. "I am." Louis responded. The teacher smiled and kept a watch on him.

Louis soon grew bored of playing hopscotch as he discovered it actually was pretty difficult. He went to see what else he could do he hated not being able to things.

"You okay Louis?" His teacher asked him as she saw the boy approaching.

"I'm bored I wanna play but I can't properly." Louis said sadly. "Yes you can" the teacher said thinking what they had done previous breaks. "How about you go and play with the sandpit?" She suggested. "I want to play football." Louis said rubbing his eyes. She knew then Louis was probably being difficult because he was tired "Let's get a friend and we can go over to the sand pit" the break time assistant said.

Louis sighed but nodded following her as she went over to Louis' friends who were playing football. "Boys." She called out and 2 of them stopped while the others ignored her. "Can at least one of you play with Louis in the sandpit?" She asked hoping they'd agree Both boys nodded and went to the sand pit with Louis. "You good to play for a little bit now then? You've got about 10 minutes till playtime is over." She said and the 3 boys nodded The three boys enjoyed playing with sand and building things out of it.

Soon playtime was over and the class went back inside to start maths. Louis was pleased he enjoyed maths and soon got to work. Louis had finished his worksheet and was given some writting to work on. "Don't like this." Louis whined when he saw what he was given. "I know but practice makes perfect." She said. "Can't I do more Maths" Louis groaned.

"Come on you have been coming on really well with your writting" the teaching assistant said. Louis huffed not wanting to do writing at all. "I know your tired but you need to do this louis." She said as she saw the boy rest his head on his hands. Louis groaned but didn't move.