chapter 15

Wishing everyone a happy New year here's to 2018 ☺☺☺

Everything was peaceful in the house as Anne had gone back to sleep after emptying the bucket. Louis was first to wake the following morning and winced and whimpered as he began to sit up. "What's wrong lou?" Robin asked waking up himself at the boys movements. "Hurts." Louis said pointing to his side and Robin became worried that Louis might be feeling sick until he remembered last night. "Sit up a minute baby." Robin said helping Louis sit up fully. Once Louis was sitting Robin lifted Louis' top and saw a big bruise on his side. "That looks pretty painful baby." Louis nodded and then looked confused. "How did it get there?" Louis asked looking at the bruise himself. He knew he had had these before but usually it was after he hit a part of his body against something. "You fell of the sofa last night baby I thought you wouldn't remember." Robin said and Louis nodded. "How make it go down, ice" Louis answered his own question. Robin picked Louis up and took him to the kitchen to see what he could find in the freezer.

Robin searched through the freezer and finally found a frozen bag of peas. "No grandpa don't like peas." Louis whined. "Your not going to eat them lou, there's no ice cubes in the freezer so we're going to use this instead." Robin said as he wrapped the peas in kitchen roll and then picked Louis back up again. When they reached the sofa Robin got comfy with Louis and then lifted the boys top and resting the peas over his bruise. Louis squealed at the cold touch and whimpered. "Cold grandpa." Louis whined trying to get Robin to take the peas away. "It won't be for long lou." Robin promised letting Louis snuggle into his side as he continued to hold the peas in place. Robin held it there. Louis was winning at it being cold. Louis told his grandpa he was hungry. "Well it is breakfast time, so what do you want?" robin asked."Coco pops please." Louis said and Robin nodded before heading into the kitchen and much to Louis' relief took the peas with him. Louis turned the tv on like his parents showed him and put cartoons on. He was bored on his own.

Robin Soon called Louis into the kitchen. NLouis quickly jumped up hearing his name and headed into the kitchen sitting down in his seat. "Thanks grandpa." Louis said as he started eating his coco pops. "Your welcome Love, Now eat those up and then we're head upstairs and get dressed." Robin said. "No grandpa don't want to go upstairs." Louis said and Robin nodded understanding what Louis was getting at. "Alright I'll go upstairs and grab your toothbrush, toothpaste and clothes and then you can use the downstairs bathroom." Louis nodded happy with that answer and continued eating. Robin decided to run upstairs and get bits while Louis was eating. Was that a good thing.

Louis had milk all down him. "Christ lou, did you actually drink any of the milk?" Robin asked trying not to laugh. "Yeah." Louis said looking up and smiling. "Come on let's get you cleaned up and ready for school." Robin said as he led Louis into the downstairs bathroom. Robin Soon had Louis dressed for school and got him in the car and drove him to school. Liam came down to say bye after his shower. Louis hugged him before he got in his grandpa's car. Robin dropped Louis at school before texting Anne to see if they needed anythng.

Niall woke and whimpered but before he could alert his papa he violently threw up on the pair. Liam woke up to a liquid pouring on him it took him a second to register and sat up and grabbed the bucket jolting nialls stomach. The jolt sent another round of vomit up Niall's throat but it ended up in the bucket this time. "Sorry." Niall cried once he was done and Liam sighed placing the bucket down. "You have nothing to be sorry about love. You can't help it, Your not very well." Liam reassured before getting out the bed and then picking Niall up and carrying him and the bucket into the bathroom.

"I'm going run you a bath Okay as you've got sick all over yourself and probably come and get grandpa to come and sit with you while I shower." Liam said and Niall whimpered but nodded as at least he wasn't going to be on his own. Liam had another thought as he bathed niall. If niall vomited he would throw a screaming fit. So he decided to leave him with Anne.