Chapter 19

This is joint story between me and @doodle1403.  If you enjoy this story go and read our other joint story on doodle2403 profile.

Even though Louis had a cheese sandwich and snacks he liked in his packed lunch he barely touched anything. "You Okay louis, Your normally one of the first finished when it comes to food." The dinner lady asked seeing Louis picking at his food. "Not hungry." Louis said looking up at the dinner lady. "Can you try to just eat half of your sandwich or your going to be hungry this afternoon." Louis just shook his head pushing the sandwich away.

The dinner lady was worried about Louis and went to find a teacher. A teacher came over. "Louis just one bite" the teacher coaxed. "No don't want it." Louis whined and his teacher sighed. "How about you eat your crisps?" The teacher asked thinking Louis wouldn't argue about that but was shocked when Louis shook his again. The teacher was worried this wasnt like Louis. "How come you aren't hungry, I know you like this" the teacher said. "Don't know." Louis shrugged and the teacher sighed. "Do you feel sick?" The teacher asked him and Louis shrugged again. He hadn't been sick for a while and he was only 4 so he didn't really know what it felt like but he did feel weird and he didn't like it. Louis shrugged. "How about we go see the nurse." Louis' teacher suggested figuring that they could figure out if Louis was sick or not. Louis just shrugged so his teacher decided that they would head for the nurse. "Come on Louis I'll help you get there." His teacher said helping Louis stand and guided him slowly out the lunch hall.

Outside the nurses office Louis began throwing a fit. The teacher tried to calm the boy down but it didn't work as the boy suddenly violently vomited everywhere. "Woah Okay, calm down Louis." His teacher tried but Louis was sobbing his heart out. The nurse came out hearing the commotion outside and sighed sadly when she saw Louis stood over a pile of vomit. "Let's get you inside." The nurse whispered placing a hand on Louis' shoulder and carefully getting him to step over the vomit and into the office. "Louis I'm going to go and get your things Okay." Louis' teacher said and Louis looked up at her confused."Why?" He sniffled "Louis your not very well sweetie and you need to go home." His teacher said and Louis nodded rubbing his eyes as to be honest all he really wanted right now was his parents.

Robin took the soup and Liam's sandwich in before taking Anne's sandwich upstairs.Liam thanked the man as he helped Niall Sit up who had just woken up. Robin sighed hearing noises coming from the bathroom and decided to just leave the sandwich on the bedside table and left deciding giving them space was the best way to go about this. Liam told Niall he had some soup and fed the boy some and then are his sandwich. Robin went downstairs slightly put of his sandwich when the phone rang. "Robin can you get that I've got Niall resting against me." Liam called and Robin called back an Okay before picking up the phone. "Hello." Robin asked. "Hi is that a Parent of louis Payne - styles?" The school nurse said. "I'm his grandfather why is everything okay." Robin replied. "Umm louis' with me in the nurses office as his teacher brought him down after he didn't want to eat any lunch and he threw up outside the door. He obviously needs picking up and he's pretty upset as he keeps asking for his daddy or papa." The nurse said.

"Alright I'll tell his papa and someone will be there to get him in around 30 minutes." "Okay thank you." Robin then said bye before walking into the living room. "Who was that?" Liam asked as he saw Robin. "The school nurse Louis' just been sick." Robin said. "Your kidding me." Liam said looking up at Robin. "Unfortunately not. He's being sent home obviously so do you want to go and get him and I'll stay with Ni or do you want me to go and get him?" Robin asked but Liam was already getting up. "No I'll go." Liam said as Robin nodded and sitting down next to Niall who didn't fuss as he had figured out from listening that his little brother was now sick as well. "I shouldn't be long." Liam said as he picked up his car keys and headed out the door before heading for the school. Liam got in the car and drove to school.