Chapter 22

Harry woke up from his nap hungry. Harry carefully got up wobbling as he did but soon found his balance and headed downstairs finding his mum in the kitchen. "Hey love, what you doing up?" Anne asked. "I'm actually hungry." Harry said and Anne smiled."That's great news." Anne said smiling before asking Harry what he wanted. 'What's good other than soup and bread" Harry asked. How about some pasta.

Harry nodded before sitting down at the kitchen table and watching his mum. "How's lou?" Harry asked. "Umm He's Alright he hasn't been sick for a while now." Anne said and Harry nodded. "I hate that I'm the reason both my sons have caught this and now my husband as well." Harry said. "It can't be helped love, these things normally go round the whole family as there so contagious." Anne said and Harry sighed but he knew it was true. Harry smiled "Mum where is Niall staying can I call him." Harry asked. Anne looked at the time. He is staying at Sam and Ruth's why don't you text them and see if make it worse or not. Harry nodded and grabbed his phone that was in his pocket deciding on texting Sam as if he knew Niall that's who he would be with as the boy was incredibley close to the older man.

Sam was playing with Niall's hair when he heard his phone beep and reached out for it. "Who was that?" Niall asked always being curious. "Do you want to talk to your daddy?" Sam asked and Niall quickly sat up nodding. Sam smiled and rang Harry's number and the man quickly picked up. Harry answered the phone. "Daddy" Niall said excitedly. "Hey Ni You Okay?" Harry asked and the boy couldn't stop talking after that and Sam just hoped that it didn't upset Niall.

Anne was cooking the pasta and smiling as she heard Harry's side of the conversation.Niall told his daddy how he was going back to school tomorrow, how he did school work, how he played frustration. Harry smiled hearing his bubbly son back. "Well I'm glad you've had a good Ni." Harry said but what Niall said next was what he was waiting for. "Daddy I want to come home, I miss you and I want your cuddles." Niall whimpered as he got closer to Sam again who wrapped an arm around the boy. "Your come home soon, tomorrow you will see all your friends at school" Harry said. Sam comforted Niall. "I guess when Can I see you?" Niall asked snuggling into Sam. "I don't know Ni, papa's sick now as well and Louis still isn't well yet." Harry said sadly hoping that the 7 year old would understand. "Ok daddy, see you soon I have Sam and aunty Ruth for now" Harry smiled. "I know you do love, have fun tomorrow at school and I'll ring you tomorrow night." Harry said. "Okay daddy, love you." Niall replied. "I love you too loads Ni." Harry said before he put the phone down. Niall snuggled impossibly close to sam after just wanting cuddles. Sam hugged Niall and comforted the boy who soon fell asleep. Niall fell asleep in his uncles arm's.

Liam woke up and instantly sat up.Karen grabbed the bucket for her son as he violently vomitted. Liam was feeling so I'll. Karen tried to comfort her son. "This is the worst Stomach bug I've ever had. Now I know why the kids and Harry were so upset." Liam whined cuddling into his mums side. "I know sweetie, but it will only be a couple of days and then your be good as new." Karen promised kissing Liam's forehead. Liam sighed and nodded as he snuggled into his mum.

"How is he Love?" Anne asked handing Harry the bowl of pasta. "Yeah he's alright, going back to school tomorrow and he's got Jake who's the same age as him. Plus Liam's sister and husband are great with him." Harry said and Anne nodded. Harry hugged his mum."I know you miss him just as much as he misses you, How about you arrange with Ruth and Sam to maybe pick Ni up from school tomorrow and surprise him. I mean your both clear of the bug now." Anne suggested and Harry smiled."Yeah I like that idea." Harry said before phoning Ruth knowing Niall was with Sam. Ruth didn't answer so Harry text her before going to watch some tv.

Louis was fast asleep. Harry soon went to bed. Everyone had a peaceful night except Liam.  Robin woke up the next morning to find Louis staring at him. "Morning lou." Robin said after getting over his original shock. "Grandpa." Louis said happily and Robin smiled. The small boy was obviously feeling a lot better and plus he had slept through the whole night. "Lou sleep good, you hungry" robin asked. Louis nodded and shrugged not sure if his tummy was ready for food he didn't want to be sick. "How about you try some toast?" Robin suggested and the boy nodded as he was hungry. "Alright stay here Baby, I won't be long." Robin said heading downstairs and into the kitchen seeing Harry making breakfast for himself. "Hi Haz." Robin said. "Hey, How's lou?" Harry asked. "Slept through the night for the first time in a while so we're going to try some toast." Robin said and Harry nodded before continuing making his breakfast. "Do you want me to put some toast in for lou?" Harry asked and Robin nodded. Harry made Louis some lightly buttered toast and gave it to robin to give the toast to Louis.