Chapter 29

This has jointly been written by myself and doodle1403 in private message.
Thank you for everyone who us voting for this story and commenting.  A special thanks to @slove9974  shuuuuuuuut woahitsmetehe

Niall was talking to his friends waiting for his class to start. Harry called Gemma to pick Niall up from school. Gemma obviously agreed and said she would drop him off on the way home and Harry thanked his sister before turning back to Louis who was slowly but surely losing the energy to play with his trains.

"Lou do you want a nap?" Harry asked the boy who was just aimlessly pushing around a train. Louis looked up at his name and nodded before standing up and walking over to Harry who picked him up and cuddled him. Louis was asleep within 5 minutes. BHarry smiled and soon followed the boy and was fast asleep. Liam had, had to go into work and said he would phone Harry if he heard anything Dr Scott Louis and Harry were sound asleep when the front door opened and Niall came running in stopping in his tracks when he saw his dad and brother fast asleep.

"Go and play Ni with Adam, Ni I'll stay until your dad wakes up." Gemma said and Niall nodded before going upstairs with Adam on his tail. Gemma quietly sat down on one of the chairs and messaged her husband what was going on and asking if he could pick Katie up from her friends later as she didn't know what time she'd be home. BJoe text back of course. Gemma smiled and went on her phone as she kept an eye her brother and nephew. She noticed how small Louis no e looked.

Niall showed his cousin Adam how to play jenga. Niall and Adam were playing for around half hour when they came downstairs saying they were hungry and wanted a drink. Gemma lead them into the kitchen and decided to just cut up some fruit as she didn't know what her brother was planning on doing for dinner and she didn't want to feed Niall properly and then find out that Harry had something planned. "Mum why fruit?" Adam whined seeing what his mum was doing. "It's good for you Adam." Gemma replied. "I like fruit." Niall said happily taking a slice of apple of apple off his plate once Gemma gave both boys a plate of fruit.

Harry soon woke up and heard talking in the kitchen. He carefully picked a sleeping Louis up without waking the boy and placed a pillow underneath him. Harry then headed into the kitchen and smiled at everyone. Niall ran over and hugged his dad. "Hello sleepy head" gemma said. Harry smiled and was glad gemma had a spare key.

"I didn't give him anything proper Haz as I didn't know if you were doing anything for dinner so I just gave him some fruit." Gemma explained and Harry nodded. "Alright I didn't have anything specific planned but I'll just wait for Li now as he should be home in the next hour or 2. Can you wait that long Ni?" "Probably as I just ate a lot of fruit." Niall said and Harry nodded.

"You staying for a bit longer?" Harry asked his sister. "Better Not we need to get going, come on Adam." Gemma said just as Louis came wondering in dragging his blanket along with him. N"Hey Lou." Gemma said with a wave and Louis waved back before going over to Harry and raising his arms wanting a cuddle. Harry picked the boy just as Harry's phone buzzed saying he would be home around 10 as they were short staffed. Harry sighed and decided to make dinner. "Papa is going to be home late ni what do you want for dinner Harry asked.Gemma took Adam home going via a fish and chip shop on the way home. "Chips." Niall said as he sat back down at the table. "What do you want with chips?" Harry asked. "I don't know." Niall said and Harry searched through the freezer before pulling out some chicken nuggets. "Chicken nuggets?" Harry said. "Okay." Niall said as Harry got it ready to go in the oven.

Louis shook his head at chicken nuggets and chips and moaned when Harry put him down. "Lou I will pick you up in a minute just by a hot oven" Harry said. Louis sighed but then walked over to Niall and climbed onto his lap. "Woah, Hey Lou." Niall said as he wrapped his arms around his little brother so he didn't fall off. Louis smiled sleepily and cuddled into Niall and when Harry turned around to see where Louis had gone he cooed. "You comfy there Lou or do you want to cuddle with me." Harry said. "Stay with Ni." Louis mumbled. "Alright but why don't you get off quickly and then you and Ni can cuddle on the sofa as your have more room." Harry suggested as he was worried Louis would fall of Niall's lap as Niall wasn't very big himself being only 7 years old. Louis did that but wanted to be carried to the sofa which he did. Niall put cartoons on for his brother as they cuddled together but Niall had a hard job of keeping Louis awake.