Chapter 47

Harry didn't know how long he had been asleep for when he woke up. As he shifted he woke Liam as Liam was known for being an incredibly light sleeper. "Haz, You Okay?" Liam mumbled making out his husband and the whimper that emitted from harry wasn't reassuring. "Hey what's wrong darling" Liam asks concerned Harry didn't answer. Liam turned his lamp on and grabbed the bucket just incase. Harry whimpered but grabbed onto the bucket and Liam sighed rubbing his back hoping that Harry wouldn't be sick again as he physically didn't have anything left let alone the energy. Harry felt so nauseous. He tried to deep breath through the nauseous feeling However it didn't work and Harry was soon back to throwing up over the bucket.

Liam rubbed his back. He knew Harry was going to get very dehydrated. "Can you drink something for me baby?" Liam asked once Harry was finished but Harry whined. "Please Haz." Liam said and Harry sighed but nodded knowing his husband was worried about him. Harry sipped it but his stomach threw the water back up again. Liam sighed not really knowing what to do at that moment in time. He knew really that Harry needed to be in a hospital as this was extremely bad especially if he was pregnant but at the same time it was 3 in the morning and he knew all the noise would wake the boys and then it would be complete chaos.

However he knew he needed to get Harry to hospital as he couldn't even keep water down. Liam decided to get dressed himself and then grabbed some jogging bottoms for Harry.

"Come on Love, we need to go and get this sorted. Are you going to be okay to get these on while I go and wake your mum to explain what's happening?" Liam asked and Harry nodded so Liam quickly ran down the stairs and going over to Anne who had Niall cuddled into her so he knew Niall would wake near enough right away.

"Anne wake up." Liam said shaking the women's shoulder and thankfully for Liam she did. "What?" Anne asked sitting up which woke Niall. "I'm taking Harry to the hospital." Liam said and Anne nodded. "Hospital? What's wrong with dad?" Niall asked and Liam sighed. "He's not feeling well at all sweetie and I can't do much more for him here. I need you to be my big boy and be brave, as when Louis wakes up and finds out he's going to be incredibly upset. So I need you to be the amazing big brother I know you are and take good care of him yeah." Liam said and Niall nodded.Anne smiled and hugged niall and told Liam she had the kids.

Liam then went upstairs to find Harry pretty much in the same position as before.Liam smiled sadly and helped Harry out before helping him stand and Harry instantly wobbled. "We're going to take this slowly okay." Liam said and Harry nodded gripping onto Liam so he didn't fall. Liam helped his husband down the stairs. They took it very slowly harrry felt dizzy and faint. When they finally reached the bottom Liam helped Harry sit down on the bottom stair before going to hug Niall seeing him close to tears and reassured Niall everything was going to be fine before carefully kissing Louis' forehead who had miraculously slept through everything so far and then went back over to Harry gently pulling him up and helping him out to the car before Liam set off for the hospital. Liam had placed the bucket on Harry's lap for precaution as he slowly drove to the hospital.

Harry unfortunately did have to use the bucket on the way and Liam honestly didn't know what harry was still throwing up but he was positive he had made the right decision in terms of bringing Harry to the hospital. They soon arrived at the hospital and Liam parked up putting his work permit on the car window and helped Harry out the car. They slowly walked into A&E and Liam got Harry to sit down while he went to talk to a receptionist.

Liam booked Harry in and went to sit down and cuddled his husband. Harry lay his head on Liams shoulder. "Do you still feel sick at all?" Liam asked. "No I think I'm empty." Harry replied and Liam nodded hoping they wouldn't have to wait to long. It was around 45 minutes later when a nurse called them Through. Liam raised his hand that it was them as Harry had fallen asleep on him. Liam gently wokr his husband up and he groaned.