Chapter 55

Thank you for your  votes and comments on this book.

Louis woke up and just played on his bed. Liam smiled as he came into the boys room. "Morning lou Lou." Liam said and Louis looked up at his name smiling at Liam. "Papa play?" Louis asked moving some of his toys so Liam could sit on his bed. Liam smiled and sat down on the bed. "What you playing Lou" Liam said "Zoo." Louis said gesturing to all his toy animals and Liam nodded helping Louis build a zoo for his animals but it was proving quite difficult on the bed.

"How about we move to the floor as it will be easier to build on that surface." Liam suggested and Louis nodded so Liam disconnected the boys feed and helped him out his bed before sitting on the floor Louis soon joining once he had all his animals. They pair played and it almost an hour later niall appeared hearing the laughing and smiled and said hi to his brother and papa.

"Hey Ni, you wanna join?" Liam asked and Niall shrugged. "I'm hungry." He stated and Liam chuckled getting up. "Well we can't have that." Liam said kissing the boys forehead before swooping him into his arms causing the boy to laugh. "Where you going?" Louis asked looking up and Liam smiled at him. "I'm going to get Niall some breakfast. Do you want to come down with us or stay up here and play." "Stay and build my zoo but you stay as well." Louis stared. "No louis I'm going down with Niall." Liam said and Louis crossed his arms glaring at Liam. "Lou you can come down and we can finish your zoo later" Liam said. Louis shrugged still glaring at Niall.

Liam sighed and decided to just go down with Niall and if Louis wanted he would just follow. "Papa Why's Louis angry at me?" Niall asked once Liam placed him down on a chair. "I have no idea Love, just ignore him though he'll snap out of it eventually," Liam reassured him and Niall just nodded not liking the fact that Louis was mad at him, "Don't worry about it Love, you know how he gets at times." Liam told him and Niall nodded but got off his chair and went over to Liam who picked him back up. If Louis was in a mood because he wanted attention he was going the wrong way about it as Niall gets clingy and cuddly when someone's mad at him.

Liam cuddled Ni for a few minutes before telling the boy to let go of him for a few minutes while he makes breakfast. Lou was pouty his papa left him but then carried on playing. Niall sighed but let Liam put him down and re took his seat at the table watching his papa closely so he didn't just leave. Liam sighed as he knew it would be a difficult day.

Louis heard noises from his parents room. "Come on Ni cheer up, its New Year's Eve meaning your get to see Jake tonight," Liam said knowing her sisters boy could always make Niall smile but Niall didn't even look up just sighed. Louis went to investigate as he still wanted someone to play with and knowing Liam was downstairs with Niall he figured it must have meant his daddy was awake. However Louis didn't realise it was his daddy running to the bathroom.

Liam didn't know what to do. "Lou wants to play with you so how about after breakfast you do your teeth then the three of us play." Liam suggested. Niall nodded just as Liam heard someone vomiting and then someone sobbing. "Stay here Ni, I'll be back." Liam said running up the stairs taking them 2 at a time knowing what had probably happened and that was harry was throwing up and Louis had heard or seen. Harry wanted to comfort Louis but knew he was the reason the boy was crying as he leant over toilet not sure if more was coming.

Niall stopped eating and followed his papa. When Liam reached his room he saw Louis sitting on the floor crying and Harry throwing up over the toilet. Not really knowing who to go to as both clearly needed him Liam was a bit lost until Niall appeared and went over to Louis so Liam took that as his chance to go to Harry.

"Ni take Louis somewhere else." Liam said knowing Louis staying around Harry wasn't going to help him calm down. All Louis being annoyed at Niall was forgotten. "Lou let's go and play with your zoo or go downstairs and play" Louis suggested. "Da-Daddy." Louis cried as Niall led him away from his parents room and decided on going back to Louis' room to help him finish his zoo hoping that would distract Louis as Niall didn't really know what to say to his little brother. Niall was trying to distract Louis but it was hard.