Chapter 92

My heart goes out to Louis and his family after this sad news of his sister Felicite passing away RIP.
Don't hate me the updating everyone copes different and this chapter was ore written.

Thanks everyone for reading, voting and commenting on this story.  This is a joint story written by me and @doodle140 in private message.

"Im hungry papa." Louis then stated as he followed Liam to the till "Ok let's pay for these and then we will get something to eat" Liam said knowing a cafe was near. For a healthy snack as it was around 3pm now. "Can I have a cake?" Louis asked and Liam rolled his eyes deciding to approach the topic of what Louis was having for a snack when they reached the café.
They reached the cafe and Liam browsed the menu outside and was happy as they went in to the cafe.

"Please can I have a cake?" Louis asked glancing at the cake on display "Only if you get some fruit and we will share the cake and no arguments' Liam said. Louis huffed but nodded as he knew some cake was better than no cake. "Good boy what fruit so you want, fruit first and then we will get cake" Liam said firmly.

"Can I have the pot when you get different types." Louis asked and Liam nodded "There are a few different ones there what one do you want to get" Liam said and picked his own one. "That one." Louis said pointing to the one with apple, grape, pineapple and orange." "I think that ones certainly got you covered." Liam said and Louis nodded handing it to Liam.

Liam bought the fruit and some drinks a coffee for himself and a juice for Louis and then they went to sit down. "Nice Lou." Liam asked and Louis nodded stuffing another piece of apple in his mouth.

Liam smiled at the boy as he enjoyed his fruit. "I'm done papa." Louis said once the pot was empty "Well done let me finish my fruit pot and then we can get a came to share" Liam smiled Louis nodded smiling and started drinking his juice while he waited for Liam to finish.

Around five minutes later Liam said they could get a cake. Louis beamed at that and Liam lifted the boy onto his hip and carried him over to choose a cake."What cake do you like papa' Louis asked as they went over to the cakes "I'm not fussy Lou, you choose which one you want and ill be happy with it." Liam assured the boy. Louis nodded and looked at what cakes they had before pointing one.
"Can I have this one please" Louis asked. "Yeah I don't see why not." Liam said chuckling see Louis had picked out a chocolate cake not that he was surprised A worker smiled and put it on to a plate. "Go sit back down I can bring it over" she said.

"Thank you." Louis said and the worker smiled and the small boy. "Could we get an extra plate please as well?" Liam asked and she nodded. "Yeah Course." The waitress said. Liam then carried Louis back to the table and sat him down on his chair. "Thank you papa." Louis said. Liam smiled at him and kissed the top of his head. "You're really getting good now with your manners Lou." Liam said and Louis smiled. Louis enjoyed his cake. By the end of the cake Louis had chocolate all around his mouth but was smiling and Liam couldn't help but smile back at him Liam then got a tissue and wiped the boys mouth.

Niall was doing some science homework. Niall didn't mind science actually quiet enjoying it Harry helped Niall with his work when needed.

They then went to the car and drove home. When they got home liam helped Louis steady himself before he grabbed the books that they'd brought and the pair headed to the front door where Harry opened it hearing them coming Louis reached out for a hug from Harry who obliged to carefully pick the boy up as Liam took the crutches out the boys hand.

"Sorry daddy." Louis said sadly hugging Harry tightly. "For what love." Harry said. "Not talking to you." Louis said and Harry chuckled "It's fine love you just had to process things in that little head of yours." Harry said and Louis nodded. Nialll got you present" Louis said as Harry carried Louis to the table where Niall was doing homework.