Chapter 39

By the time Liam woke up Karen had already left and as he looked around the living room he couldn't see harry or Louis either. Carefully getting up so he didn't wake Niall he headed for the kitchen Finding Harry cooking and Louis colouring while sitting at the table. "Hey you two." Liam said as He walked towards Harry ruffling Louis' hair as he walked past earning a smile from the boy. "Ah so you finally wake huh." Harry said and Liam just laughed. "I defiantly needed it." Liam said helping himself to the raw vegetables that Harry had already cut up.

"Is Niall still asleep?" Harry said. "Yeah, he needs the sleep even more than I did." Liam said and Harry nodded. Harry gave Liam a look to stop stealing vegetables. Liam went over and asked Louis about school. "It was okay papa but I was tired." Louis said and Liam nodded. "I think everyone in this house is a bit tired today so that's completely fine." Liam said and Louis nodded before putting his colouring pencils down and climbing onto Liam's lap cuddling with him. Liam enjoyed the cuddle as Louis rubbed his eye's tiredly.

Harry finished making dinner and was in to minds about waking Niall up. "I think it will be best to wake him Haz, he's been asleep since around 1 and he needs to eat something as all he's had today is 2 slices of cheese on toast." Liam said and Harry nodded before heading into the living room to wake Niall. Harry gently stroked the boys hair. Niall it's time to wake up for some dinner. Niall slowly stirred and hugged his dad. Harry smiled and cuddled the boy for a couple of minutes before picking him up and carrying him to the table where he sat him down on his normal chair. Niall ate his food with his dad's.

Louis tiredly laid his head on Liam's shoulder as the man ate. Liam looked down at his youngest and smiled ruffling his hair. "Give me 10 more minutes Lou and then I'll give you a bath and we'll get you in bed." Liam said feeling Louis nod against his shoulder before he carried on eating.

Harry finished eating first so took Louis from Liams arms carefully as the boy had fallen asleep. He took him upstairs and put a pull up on him and set his feed up. Louis didn't wake at all so once Louis was all tucked in with his comfort items Harry slowly made his way back downstairs where Niall and Liam were cuddled on the sofa Niall looking like he was about to fall asleep himself.

"Come on ni let's go and have a bath and then come and sleep with us" Harry said. Niall nodded and got up. "Li I've got the day of tomorrow if needed" Harry said. Liam just nodded still pretty tired before he followed Harry and Niall upstairs and headed into his and Harry's room getting ready for bed. The family all soon fell asleep. Niall was snuggled up to his dad's.

Niall only woke up once that night so both parents saw that as an improvement the following morning although they were slightly torn on whether or not to send him to school as harry was home anyway so it wouldn't be too hard and they wouldn't have to call any of their parents in. Liam and Harry decided to ask Niall what he wanted to do. Louis was sleepy that morning do they kept him of school and thought it would be doubtful for the afternoon.

When Niall woke up he said he wanted to go to school but Liam was quick to tell him he wouldn't be going to football practice making sure that wasn't the reason Niall wanted to go to school, but the boy said he didn't care so Liam and Harry agreed he could go but harry told the boy that he would be home all day and he could come home at any time, all he had to do was tell his teacher and harry would come and get him. Niall nodded and got up heading for the bathroom to get ready while Liam got up himself heading into his and harrys bathroom to get ready himself. Harry made breakfast for the pair.

Niall soon came down and they are quickly before going to school. Due to the current situation Harry had called the school to see if niall could go to the breakfast club before school. Of course the school agreed and hoped Louis was ok and understood if he was to tired Harry then told Niall to go and get ready before the pair headed out to the car once Niall had said bye to Liam. Liam waved and Harry headed off to drop Niall off while Liam stayed with Louis until Harry came back and then he would head to work himself. Liam had rang in saying he would be late in but they were very understanding.