chapter 86

They looked the menu once there and ordered Liam got louis a kids sandwich meal which came with a cheese sandwich, Yogurt, an apple and then a small cake however Niall decided He was too old for that. "Ni you're not too old for a kids meal your 7 last time I checked that counted you as still a child." Liam said as the boy was whining.

"But Katie doesn't have to have a kids meal." Niall said. "Katie's nearly 11 that's a lot older than you when your that age then we're come back to this but for now your still a child so choose which one you want now or your not getting anything." Liam said and Niall just huffed. Liam went to order asking Harry what he wants. Joe orders for the three of them ordering Adam a sandwich box to.

Liam eventually came back over and gave Louis and Niall their sandwich boxes and earned a glare from Niall. Louis happily ate and so did Adam. "Niall what's wrong? There's nothing in there that you don't like now stop being difficult. We're having a nice day out with everyone and at the moment your ruining it." Harry said getting extremely frustrated with the boy. "Haz calm down." Liam said as even though he was also frustrated with the boy he was able to hide it better. Harry sighed but left it.

Liam went over to Niall and asked him why he didn't want his sandwich?" Liam asked. "wanted one of them." Niall said pointing to Liam's panini. "How about you have half of that and I'll have half of your sandwich." Liam suggested and Niall nodded smiling at his papa. "Thank you papa" Niall smiled as Liam gave to half the panini. "See sorted Niall but that is not the way to ask yes you said then I you but where was your please" Harry reprimanded. "Sorry." Niall said before getting up off his chair and climbing onto Liam's lap cuddling into his chest not liking being told off.

"Haz leave it, it's fine he knows what he did wasn't the way to ask just forget about it." Liam said rubbing Niall's back Harry shook his head. He thought niall might have known he done wrong but Louis will learn bad manners from him. Niall happily ate. The family ate peacefully after that but when it came to going back round the animals Niall didn't want to leave Liam's side. "Well we are going round with Louis then" Liam said.

Everyone agreed as it would be nice to spend the time all together and Harry took a turn pushing the wheelchair while Niall held onto Liam's hand. "Haz You sure you can push?" Liam asked but Harry nodded. "Yeah I'm fine Li." Harry said and Liam just nodded. "Lou have you seen the rabbits" Adam said.

"No I haven't" Louis said. "Daddy see the rabbits?" Louis asked as he turned around and Liam smiled. "Of course we can." Harry said heading that way. Niall beamed at this also pulling his papa there. "Alright I'm coming sweetie." Liam said laughing as Niall pulled him along. They soon came to where the rabbits were and worker picked one up and put one on Louis lap as he excitedly stroked it. Niall, Adam and Katie then also sat down and the keeper gave them one as well. They all stroked them. Liam decided to buy them all food to feed their rabbits so they could get pictures of all four of them with feeding rabbits.

All 4 of the kids fed the rabbits and loved doing it and louis then turned around to his parents. "Take It home?" Louis asked and Liam chuckled. "Maybe when your older." Liam said stroking louis' hair who poured but then nodded. "They live in this farm, just like you live with your mummy and daddy" the keeper said. Louis nodded and carried on stroking the rabbit.

When all 4 were done they thanked the keeper before moving on when Adam caught sight of a playground. "Can we go there?" Adam asked and Niall nodded in agreement. "I don't see why not." Liam said but Louis whined. "I can't play though." Louis monaed. Liam knew that might be a problem.

"Can we go see the cows please" Louis asked. Liam smiled and nodded at the boy knowing it would be no fun for the boy just watching his brother and cousins play. "Haz I'm going to take Lou to see the cows." Liam said and Harry nodded as Liam pushed Louis out of the playground and towards the cows "Can I go with uncle Liam and Lou" Katie said. Gemma nodded and ran to catch up with them.