Chapter 91

Thank you everyone for reading, commenting and voting on this story.

Everyone slept through the night and into the next morning as it was Saturday and no one had to be up at any set time. Louis woke up and needed 're toilet so called out and Harry heard it and got up. "Good morning baby you slept in for quite a while this morning." Harry said as it was 8:00 and for Louis that was an achievement.

"Daddy toilet." Louis said with urgency and Harry chuckled before picking the boy up and taking him to the bathroom. He sat the boy on the toilet and then helped him wash his hands when he was done. "Right what you doing now love? Do you want to get up and go have some breakfast or come in with papa and I for a cuddle?" Harry asked if it was Niall who had woken up he would have given him the option of going back to bed but he knew Louis wouldn't want that.

"Cuddles but not for long" Louis said. "Alright cuddles it is then." Harry said carrying Louis to his and Liam's room and placing Louis down next to his sleeping husband. Louis snuggled into his sleeping paia carefully as not to wake him up. Harry smiled before getting back into bed making Louis in the middle of his parents. Louis cuddled for around 20 minutes before telling his daddy he was hungry.

"Lets go downstairs but be careful as not to wake papa" Harry said. Louis nodded and Harry quickly grabbed him his crutches before they headed downstairs. Harry sat Louis in his chair as he made breakfast. He fancied making pancakes that morning. "What we having daddy?" Louis asked watching Harry and knew it wasn't going to be just cereal or toast as Harry had different things out.

"Your just have to wait and find out" Harry replied. Louis pouted. Niall came down then rubbing his eyes. "Pancakes." Niall said happily knowing what Harry used to make them and Louis looked at him shocked. "How you know that?" Louis asked. "The smell and ingredients" Niall beamed. "Thought I would be seeing you down here" Harry smiled. Niall nodded causing Harry to laugh.

"Where's papa?" Niall asked then noticing Liam's Abscence. "Still asleep." Harry said. Niall nodded and he asked his dad if he wanted any help making the pancakes. "Yeah you can help if you'd like love." Harry said and Niall smiled walking over Harry told Niall what he needed. Louis was sitting there waiting for his yummy pancakes.

"Ni do you want to go and see if papa is awake?" Harry asked and Niall nodded heading upstairs. Niall went into his parents bedroom and found his papa asleep so kissed his cheek. "Papa wake up, dad is making breakfast." Niall told him. "Hmm." Liam mumbled not yet opening his eyes. "Papa come on." Niall said cuddling into his papas side "Pancakes for breakfast papa" Niall said again. Liam sighed but opened his eyes and saw Niall looking back at him "morning Ni" Liam said as he stretched.

"Papa up now, dads made pancakes and there probably going to be cold soon." Niall said. Liam laughed. "I'll get up go downstairs i'll be down in a few minutes" Liam said. Niall nodded and quickly headed back downstairs. "Papas coming." Niall reported as he sat down at the table and Harry nodded handing him a pancake "Do I have to wait for papa" Niall asked as he was hungry. "No go ahead." Harry said laughing.

Niall dug into his pancake. Liam soon came down and sat down next to Louis yawning. "You still tired Lou" Liam said. Louis nodded eating his pancakes sleepily. "What time did he wake up haz?" Liam asked gesturing to Louis. "Just gone 8." Harry replied. "Thsts good but looks like we will have a day here as he still looks tired' Liam said "Yeah that's fine with me." Harry said ruffling the sleepy 5 year olds hair They had breakfast and then watched a movie together Louis fell asleep "Well That didn't take him long." Harry said chuckling when he saw Louis asleep on Liam's lap.

Liam smiled as he looked down at Louis. "No I don't think he's going anywhere for a while." Liam said fondly cuddling the 5 year old close as he slept They all watched the film together. "Shall we tell him later" Harry suddenly said. "Tell him what?" Liam asked. "About the fact he's going to be an older brother soon." Harry said.