Chapter 21

This is a joint story between me and @doodle1403.  Thank you for everyone who has read this book and voted and commented on it.

Ruth and Sam enjoyed the cuddles from the boys. Ruth sent Jake up for a shower. Jake was out the shower and dressed and dry. Ruth asked if Niall wanted a shower or a bath and if he wanted help out of earshot of Jake. "I'll be okay." Niall said with a smile as he headed upstairs for a shower. "Alright Love But call if you need anything." Ruth called back and Niall smiled and nodded before disappearing out of sight. Niall showered and got dried into his pyjamas before going to his uncle and giving him a hug. Sam hugged niall.

"You Okay Ni?" Sam asked as the boy snuggled into him. "Yeah just want a cuddle." Niall said and Sam nodded not minding at all. Niall enjoyed cuddling his uncle. Jake soon joined the pair. "Right I think it's bedtime for you two." Sam said kissing both boys hair but he didn't miss the way Niall tensed up. "Jake why don't you go and brush your teeth and then get into bed I'll be in in a minute." Sam told his son who nodded and headed off upstairs leaving just Niall and Sam. "You Okay Ni." Niall whimpered and Sam sighed knowing they had been warned about getting the boy to sleep. Ruth came in and once jake was upstairs she asked niall if he wanted to sleep with them that night.

Niall just shrugged. He did want to but he didn't know how Jake would react if he saw.

Ruth looked at Sam and they both knew what the boy was thinking. "Come on let's go." Ruth said deciding to just keep Niall with them and deal with Jake in the morning if they had to. Niall slept the while night in his aunt and uncles bed.

Anne enjoyed something to eat while Robin went to check on harry. Robin walked Into the room to see Harry asleep so quietly turned around and left the room to find Anne. Anne and robin enjoyed some alone time before Anne headed back upstairs to check on harry and to sleep. Robin ensured his phone was on loud.

Awhile later Louis whimpered and rolled over in his sleep alerting Liam as the boy had rolled out of his arms so Liam woke due to the loss of Louis curled into his side. Louis just whined and curled back into Liam and Liam sighed rubbing the boys back. "Do you feel sick again?" Louis shrugged and Liam sighed. "Did you have a nightmare?" Liam asked and that earned him a whimper. "Come here Baby." Liam whispered and Louis curled even tighter into Liam. Liam then text Robin to grab the thermometer as he could feel the heat coming from the 4 year old and he was pretty sure that was what caused Louis' nightmare.Robin saw his phone and grabbed the thermometer and some kids medicine and brought it up. Liam carefully inserted it in his ear and saw it was very high at 38.7. Robin poured out the correct amount of medicine and gave it to Louis and then got a cold cloth. Louis soon fell back asleep and Liam just sighed in relief that the boy hadn't been sick again. Liam went back to sleep. The household was peaceful for awhile. Louis threw up a couple of times during the night having a complete melt down. Harry woke up once other than that slept the while night.

Harry was more or less recovered the next day just exhausted. When Anne woke up the next morning she left Harry to sleep and went to check on Louis and Liam. "Morning." She said walking into the room seeing Louis cuddled into Liam's side while Liam was reading him a story. "Morning Anne." Liam said as Louis waved. "How you feeling Lou?" Anne asked and the boy just shrugged.

"I think he's feeling a bit better. His temperature went quite high at one point and he was sick a couple of times but I think we're coming out of it." Liam said and Anne nodded.

"That's good I think Harry's improved a lot as well he only woke up the once last night so he'll probably just sleep most the day. "Hopefully things are looking up then." Liam said with a smile as he ruffled Louis' hair who was getting annoyed as Liam had stopped reading the story. Louis tried some chicken soup but threw it back up again upsetting the boy.