Chapter 11

Is wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or if you don't celebrate happy holidays and enjoy.  I'm given everyone a special treat another update.  Someone asked me to do a Louis sickfic for his bday but as I'm concentrating on this book on my last couple of days off I won't have time.

Liam read for awhile before deciding to go to sleep he lay down and turned all the lights out. It was 2am when Liam awoke again to someone whimpering and what sounded like crying and expecting it to be Harry he just rolled over to see the man but he was surprised to see him still asleep. If harry was asleep then it had to be one of the kids so Liam got up to find out which one it was although he had a pretty decent idea. Liam of course checked nialls room first and rushed over to the boy and pulled him in to a hug. " Shhh papa is here now you need to tell me what's wrong Ni sweetie" Liam said. Niall didn't respond straight away and if anything cried harder at Liam's touch and just clung to Liam hurrying his face into the crook of Liam's neck. Liam just hugged the boy waiting for him to talk.

Harry soon woke to the noise and realised Liam was with him. Harry want sure how his stomach still felt so decided not to get up for now. Instead he curled into a ball and hoped Liam would be back soon. Harry lay there just wanting a cuddle from Liam. Harry had fallen back to sleep.

"Come on sweetie I don't like it when you cry." Liam said rubbing Niall's back as he could feel Niall's tears on his neck. Niall did eventually calm down and just sniffled looking up at Liam and rubbing his eyes. "That's it, do you want to tell me what's wrong now as I can probably help but I can't till I know what has gotten you so upset." Liam said quietly while playing with Niall's hair. Niall still didn't answer can you nod to my questions." Did you have a nightmare" Liam asked.

Niall nodded slightly but Liam felt that wasn't the only reason so carried on "Do you feel sick at all?" Liam asked next. Niall just shrugged. "No sweetie forget about the other day when, need to know if anywhere is hurting or you feel icky" Liam coaxed. Niall just nodded and Liam then looked at him again. "Are you saying yes to feeling sick or yes to knowing you have to tell me these things?" Liam questioned not knowing what he was nodding too. Niall just nodded. Liam sighed "you can just point does it hurt anywhere" he asked.

Niall pointed to his head and Liam sighed. That didn't help him much as Niall might have just cried so much that he gave himself a headache. "Anywhere else?" Liam asked needing Niall to respond. Niall didn't respond. Liam sighed but saw the boy struggling to keep his eyes open. " Do you want to sleep with papa" Liam asked. Niall nodded. Liam hoped Harry was ok. He decided to be in the middle of the pair. Liam carefully picked Niall up and carried him into his room placing him down on his side of the bed before he got in the middle. Niall then snuggled into his side and closed his eyes.

Liam smiled at the boy and just hoped that he was alright. Niall fell asleep straight away as he was snuggled into his papa. Harry rolled over and cuddled into Liam aswell. Liam smiled before falling back asleep as well inbetween 2 of his favourite people only Louis was missing although Liam knew he would be making an appearance in around 4 hours anyway. Liam didn't know how later it was when he was brought out of sleep again. Niall was shifting in his sleep but was still asleep so Liam turned over to see Harry sitting up frantically and looking for the bucket. Liam pretty much jumped out the bed successfully waking Niall and grabbed the bucket before placing it in Harry's lap and then sat down next to him while Niall started to cry himself. "Hey Shh Ni, go back to sleep." Liam said as he continued to rub Harry's back. Niall just shook his head and crawled over to Liam not caring if harry was throwing up and cuddled into his side just wanting to be cuddled.

Liam couldn't cuddle niall back while his husband vomitted. "Shhh that's it let it up feel better afterwards" Liam soothed as he rubbed Harry's back. Liam was a bit lost at what to do as Harry and Niall both wanted his attention. Harry was vomiting for a further 5 minutes before he finished and collapsed back onto the pillow. "Feel better?" Liam said. "Yeah a bit." Harry said taking a sip of water that was on his bedside table. "Ni sweetie can let go I need to go and empty the bucket and then I'll come back and cuddle." Niall was hesitant but nodded anyway before Unattatching himself from Liam.