Chapter 108

Thank you everyone for reading, voting and commenting on this book.  Please look out for this book on the 1D wattys 2019 as it has been entrered.  please read the bit at the end of the story and put your thoughts across in the comment.

Liam looked up as there was a knock on the hospital room door and smiled as he saw Anne there. "Hey come through and meet your latest grandson." Liam said quietly as not to disturb Harry.

"I forgot how small they were." Anne said fondly smiling. "Have you got a name yet?" Anne said. "We've got a couple in mind but we still need to finalise one." "Alright it's an important decision so take your time with it." Anne said. "Yeah we're going to sort it out when Harry wakes next." Liam replies. "The boys coming in at all?" Anne asked.

"Gemma messaged saying she was going to get them some lunch then bring them in." Liam said and Anne nodded. "Bet you can't wait to introduce them." Anne smiled. "No but I'm worried about lou, I mean he's come round to the big brother idea in theory but now he's here I'm not sure how he's going to react." Liam said voicing his concerns.

"Just include him in helping and make sure you spend one on one time with him" Anne smiles as another knock on the door and Liam smiles as he sees his mum and dad at the door. "Hey." Liam said getting up and his mum gave him a hug. "Congrats." Karen said quietly seeing Harry was asleep and her eyes then fell on Anne who was holding the baby. Anne smiled and passed the baby to Karen. "He's gorgeous, you thought of a name yet?" Karen asked.

"Thanks, we have a few names but not decided yet" Liam said. Karen nodded before handing the baby back to Liam. Liam cuddled his baby boy just Harry stirred and woke up. "Hey love." Liam said as Harry sat up rubbing his eyes and smiled when he saw both his and Liam's parents. "Hey I see you have met your latest grandson." Harry beamed as Liam placed the baby in Harry's arms. "Sure have he's gorgeous." Anne said.

"Yeah I know, shame he won't always stay this way." Harry said with a smile. You get the joys of seeing them grow up and finally start a family of their own." Anne said "It's scary I mean Nialls nearly 8 and Louis will be 6 the end of the year, where is the time going Mum." Harry said and all Anne could do was smile. The baby soon started crying and Liam got a bottle ready for the baby. "Do you want to do it love?" Liam asked and Harry nodded taking the bottle and sitting up while positioning the baby in the right position. The baby took to the bottle straight away as he started drinking.

"Is my sister bringing the boys in?" Harry asked softly and Liam nodded.  "Yeah I spoke to her about an hour ago and she said she'd get them some lunch before bringing them in." Liam explained and Harry nodded. "Can't wait for the boys to meet him." Just then Ruth and Sam walked in. They had taken Jake round to a friends not having told him there news yet. The pair were beaming.

"Congrats you two." Ruth said and Harry smiled.  "Thank you." He said as the baby was starting to fall asleep. "Li can you put him in the cot" Harry asked as he couldn't really move. Liam did this and Harry whispered to Liam that Ruth and Sam can share their happy news. Everyone could tell that Ruth and Sam were both over the moon about having another child as they shared the news and Karen could hardly contain herself as she realised she'd be getting another grandchild.

"You never know mum it might be a girl mum then your finally get a granddaughter." Ruth said and Karen nodded.  "You never know so far all you two have been capable of is giving me grandsons." Karen chuckled looking at both Liam and Ruth. The two shrugged. "Not my decision depends on this one" Ruth chuckled as she pointed to her husband. Everyone laughed at this. "Does Jake know yet" Karen asked. "No he doesn't" Ruth said. "Ok we will keep our lips shut around Niall and Louis" they said. Everyone nodded.

It was around another fifteen minutes later that there was a knock at the door. They looked up and as soon as Louis saw everyone in there he ran over. Liam picked him up "Be gentle with daddy" Liam said. NIall smiled at everyone as he walked over. "He had been quite in the car.