Chapter 94

Thank you for your reads, votes and comments, please continue to comment..  This was written by me and @doodle1403 in private message.  

Please look on @doodle1403 profile as our other book Zouris family sufferings is being updated on there.

Liam tried to chat to Louis but of course the boy fell asleep. Liam sighed but knew there was nothing he could do about it for the time being. Liam just drove home as Louis slept. Niall was very chatty in the car with Harry. Both Liam and Harry arrived home at the same time one straight after the other and Niall was a bouncing bean full of energy while Louis was flat out the two kids couldn't be any more different if they tried.

Liam picked a sleeping Louis up as Harry opened the door. Liam carried the boy up to bed. Once Louis was in bed liam came down walking into the kitchen where Harry was with Niall. "Haz is Louis' appointment Tuesday afternoon?" Liam asked. "Check the calendar." Harry said and Liam nodded. "Yeah he does 2:15 I'll have to make sure I can either leave at lunch or not work at all." Liam said. "What are you meant to be working?" Harry asked. "9:30 till 7 so I can take the kids to school this week but your have to pick them up."

"That's fine but I can take Louis Tuesday afternoon if needed." Harry said. "No absolutely not, there is no way your stepping foot near a hospital." Liam said. "What can I not go with you with Lou as he will be scared" Harrry replied. "Haz you really think it's wise for you to be going near a hospital?" Liam said. "Probably not but I don't want lou to be scared." Harry replied. "Li I'll be fine" Harry said to his worrywort husband.

' Papa I can hold lou's hand" niall pipped up "Your be at school ni." Liam replied. "But Lou's leaving school so why can't I?" Niall asked not really understanding why Liam was basically telling him no. "Thank you that is a kind offer but Lou has a hospital appointment, but doesn't mean you should leaving to" Harry replied.

"But I wanna Hold his hand if he's scared." Niall said. "He's going to have papa with him at all times." Harry said and Niall sighed but nodded knowing his parents wouldn't let him leave school early "But that was a lovely offer Ni" Liam smiled hugging the boy Niall just nodded cuddling closely with Liam. Harry joined the hug.

"Right let's get moving, dinner isn't going to cook itself." Harry said and Liam nodded. "I better wake lou or he'll never sleep tonight he's already had best part of an hour." Liam said standing up and headed upstairs to attempt to get Louis out of bed Louis was playing ball when he was woken and kept his eye's shut. Niall helped Harry make dinner. "What we having dad?" Niall asked as Harry got a range of food out. "Stir fry" Harry said. "Yes." Niall said with a smile and Harry chuckled knowing the boy loved it. Niall helped his dad make it.

"Come on sweetie open your eyes for me." Liam said softly playing with the boys hair. " Louis still didn't move. "Lou come on your be going to bed properly in a an hour or so but you need to have something to eat." Liam said brushing louis' hair off his forehead Louis still didn't budge and decided to leave him for now. "I'll be back when dinners done." Liam said softly not really knowing why Louis was so tired as according to Harry he'd had a nap while at Ruth's as well.

"Where's Lou?" Harry asked as Liam reappeared. "I can't get him up, so I've told him I'll be back when dinners done." Liam said and Harry nodded Harry finished dinner with nialls help and then served and Harry decide to go and wake Louis up.

"Lou sweetie." Harry said seeing louis had fallen properly back asleep again. "No daddy." Louis mumbled not wanting to get up at all. "I've made stir fry baby you love that." Harry said. "Just have some food and then you can sleep" Harry said pecking the boys forehead. Louis whined but reached for Harry who happily lifted the boy into his arms. Louis smiled and picked him up and carries him downstairs "Ah So he got up for you." Liam said gesturing to Louis who was sleepily looking at Liam from where he had his head laid on his shoulder.