Chapter 76

Thank you everyone for voting and comments

Louis woke up first and carefully got up to play. Louis was happily playing by himself in the playroom when Robin found him and he smiled watching the young boy. "Having fun Lou?" Robin asked and Louis smiled up at him. "Yeah loads." Louis said before holding a train out to Robin. "You want me to play?" Robin asked and Louis quickly nodded gesturing for Robin to sit down next to him Robin played with Louis before asking him if he wanted some breakfast.

"Hmm okay." Louis agreed standing up and taking robins hand as they headed for the kitchen "Yoghurt please" Louis said. "How about some toast or pancakes with the yoghurt" robin suggested. "No toast." Louis said not wanting that at all. "Pancakes it is then." Robin said getting the stuff out for Pancakes Louis watching closely.

"Want to help" robin asked the boy. Louis nodded and Robin watched him as he pushed a chair over to the counter before standing on it so he could reach and be able to help. Robin told the boy how much to pout of the flour. Louis was doing well until he slipped slightly causing some of the flour to go everywhere but all that did was make Louis giggle Robin smiled at the young boy and went to help him.

"Made a mess grandad." Louis said but Robin could tell he found it funny and wasn't really sorry about it. "I can see that." Robin said trying to be serious but Louis just laughed causing Robin to smile at him. "We can clean it up after the pancakes are made." Robin said knowing there would be more. "Okay." Louis said happily before Robin helped him with the next stage making sure to keep a close eye on Louis this time.

Meanwhile Niall stirred and shook his pals awake. Liam woke up and hugged niall and gsve him a dose of medicine. "You feeling any better today love?" Liam asked once Niall had made himself comfy. "No." Niall croaked. "Not even a tiny bit?" Liam asked. Niall shook his head but the boy had just woken up so Liam decided he would ask again in a little while Liam cuddled the boy. "See dad" niall croaked. "I think he's still sleeping Love, Plus I'm not sure if it's a great idea you being round him." Liam said. "But." Niall croaked. "Ni you told me yourself you don't feel any better we don't want to make dad poorly again do we." Liam said and Niall shook his head but sniffled.

"I know love, I know it's hard but just think at the end of all this your going to have another younger sibling." "Don't want another if it means I can't ever be with dad." Niall cried and Liam knew what he was getting at the poor boy hadn't really been around Harry at all recently with Harry being in hospital and then once he came home Niall becoming poorly.

"It will get better love I promise." Liam said rubbing the boys back trying to calm him down. "Want dad now" he croakrd. "I know but we need you better first" Liam said. "I am better though." Niall then said and Liam chuckled. "Nice try, but your voice and that fact that I can still feel that your temperature is above normal is telling me otherwise." Liam said and Niall just sighed snuggling close to Liam.

Soon robin put the pancake mixture in the pan and Louis got down from his chair. The pancakes were soon made. Louis brought his papa up some pancakes that his grandad helped him make. "Hey boo." Liam said. "Papa we made pancakes." Louis announced handing them to Robin as he climbed onto the bed before taking them back and giving the plate to Liam. "Thanks baby." Liam said and Louis smiled widely. Louis ate his pancakes and Liam ate his offering one to Niall. Niall shook his head not wanting it instead curling into Liam tighter.

"See that's another way I know your still not feeling well." Liam said knowing Niall wouldn't normally turn down Pancakes. Niall just groaned and shut his eye's. "Nini Okay?" Louis asked looking down at his older brother. "He'll be fine in a couple of days." Liam reassured his youngest who nodded and continued eating his breakfast.