Chapter 80

Thank you for everyone still reading this story.  This had been written by myself and doodle1403 in private message.

"Hungry loulou?" Harry asked seeing louis' face brighten when he saw the food and the boy quickly nodded quickly forgetting about Liam not being there for the time being. Harry put Liam's dinner in the microwave before putting the other plates on the table.

"Daddy sit on your lap please." Louis said and Harry smiled taking his baby off his dad and placing him on his lap before Louis began eating his dinner. Louis soon ate his dinner. Harry was eating with difficulty but didn't mind. Once Harry had finished Robin said he'd tidy up while Harry bathed louis and Robin also said he'd take Liam's dinner up once he'd tidied up. Harry thanked him. Robin came over to hug Louis good night and kissed him. Harry then carried Louis upstairs.

"Right bath time then baby boy." Harry said carrying louis into the bathroom and placing him down on the closed toilet seat. "Can you start getting undressed for me lou?" Harry asked and Louis nodded doing exactly that. "Daddy What do I do about that?" Louis asked when it came to the bandage wrapped around his ankle. "We will put a carrier bag round it, is that what you did last night." Harry asked.

"Papa took it off." Louis said and Harry nodded although the plastic bag would have to do for tonight and he wasn't really sure how to get it back on and he didn't want to disturb Niall and Liam if he did get stuck "I'm going to put a carrier bag on it so it doesn't get wet" Harry told Louis. "Okay daddy." Louis said as Harry went downstairs to grab a plastic bag that he could use. Harry soon came back upstairs and carefully put it on Louis foot.

"Right let's get you in then." Harry said lifting the boy into the water. Louis played with his bath toys that Harry gave him. "Daddy wanna get out now." Louis said 5 minutes later while rubbing his eyes. "You sure?" Harry said. "Yeah sleepy." Louis mumbled and harry chuckled before beginning to wash louis' hair Louis covered his eye's as his daddy did this. Harry washed the shampoo of before quickly washing the boy. "Out now?" Louis questioned and Harry nodded lifting the boy out and wrapping him in a towel. Harry dried the sleepy boy and out his pjs on after taking his foot out the carrier bag. "Right let's you tucked into bed and all cosy and then I'll read you a story." Harry said seeing it was 7:15 so nearly louis' Bedtime anyway. Louis nodded happily sleepily. As soon as Louis laud down he cuddled his blankie and shut his eye's.

"Alright Baby you ready for a story?" Harry asked and Louis slowly nodded his head briefly opening his eyes again whilst Harry got on louis' bed and the boy cuddled into his side before closing his eyes again as Harry started to read to him. Harry only read five pages when he could tell the boy was fast asleep. So he kissed Lou and tucked him in before going back downstairs. "Lou asleep?" Robin asked and Harry nodded. "Yeah didn't take much He was exhausted." Harry said and Robin nodded.

"What's happening about tomorrow? Do you need me or?" Robin asked. "Umm we should be alright during the day as Louis' got school and I'm guessing Liam's home to take care of Niall. We're ring if we need anything."

"What about after school?" Robin said. "We should be okay as Louis will hopefully tired but that's when we would ring if needed." "Alright that's fine, do you need me tonight?" Robin said. "We're fine dad go home and be with mum you've been here all weekend." Harry said and Robin nodded. "Alright well you know where we are if you need us." Robin said and Harry nodded. "Thanks dad you and mum have been a great help." Harry said. "No worries don't overdo it and just call if morning sickness happens even in the middle of the night." Robin said.

Harry nodded saying night to Robin before he left to head home and Harry decided to retreat upstairs himself and have an early night. Soon the household was peaceful and everyone was asleep Thankfully for Harry, Louis did sleep through the night. Liam had been up with Niall a couple of times but after more medicine and a cuddle the boy fell back asleep eachtime pretty easily considering. Harry woke up to his alarm and felt good. He quickly had a shower before waking a sleeping Louis up and helped him get ready for school.