Chapter 106

Ruth was trying to think of a way how to tell Louis he was staying at hers for a few days. She knew it wouldn't be easy as the boy wasn't keen of spending time away from home. He could just about manage 1 night at his grandparents but he'd never stayed at hers before and this was more than 1 night.

"Lou will be ok" niall saud reading his aunties thoughts. Ruth smiled at niall. "Lou can you come over here" Ruth said. Louis looked up from where he was sat on the floor with Geoff and got up walking over to his auntie who pulled the boy onto her lap to cuddle with him.

"I playing." Louis whined not really wanting a cuddle at that moment in time.   "I know but I need to talk to you." Ruth said and Louis sighed but nodded accepting the cuddle as Ruth started explaining to the boy. Louis of course started shaking and crying. "Hey Hey Shh." Ruth said cuddling the boy closely as he cried into her top. "it will be ok loulou" niall said hugging his brother before going upstairs with his grandad to pack them both a bag. Louis stayed cuddled with Ruth occasionally sniffling.

Harry woke up to the sound of vomiting. He sighed hoping Lou hadn't caught the bug. Harry knew he couldn't go near him but wanted to investigate. Harry decided to get out of bed and waddle to find out what was happening. Harry slowly and carefully got up and followed the sounds ending up outside the guest room just as Karen came out. "Oh Harry you scared me." Karen said chuckling and Harry smiled.

"Sorry But has lou caught the bug I could hear vomiting?" Harry questioned. "No it's not Lou it's Liam." Karen said. "What he never gets sick" harry says shocked it's his husband. "I know I'm as shocked as you, don't stress over this. The boys are fine and going over to Ruth's. Me and Geoff are here with you to" Karen explained. "Ruth doesn't have to I don't feel too bad right now." Harry said. "Yeah right now but we know it will only be so long till your throwing up again." Karen said and Harry sighed but nodded knowing she was right.

Harry none of us mind and want to help you, don't feel bad. Harry if it was any other way round you would do exactly the same" Karen said as she rubbed Liam's back who had his head back over the bucket. Harry just sighed and nodded leaving the room even though he really didn't want too.

Harry smiled at niall and Geoff as they cane up stairs. "daddy you and baby ok" niall asked. "We are good, do you need help packing things to go to aunty Ruth's." Harry Said. "No I'm okay you need to rest." Niall said and Harry smiled at his eldest fondly before sitting down on his bed.

"How about I just watch yeah." Harry suggested and Niall smiled nodding.  Niall packed all his things before going into Louis room and putting things for Lou in a different bag. "When are we going?" Niall asked. "That will be up to your auntie since that's where your going." Harry said and Niall just nodded "How long we going for?" Niall asked then realising he hadn't actually been told this information.

"Just until papas feeling better." George said. "How long will that be?" Niall asked. "I don't know niall I'm sorry I wish I could look after both of you but am o on bed rest' Harry said. Niall nodded and went to hug his dad.

Awhile later George and niall had the bags packed. George helped Harry back to bed before going downstairs with Niall. "He Okay?" Geoff asked seeing Louis curled with Ruth sniffling while watching tv. "Yeah he's just adjusting to what he's been told." Ruth said. George nodded and ruffled his grandsons hair. "Lou shall we play for a bit" George said. Louis nodded and led his auntie over to the trains. Ruth day down on the floor as Louis gathered his trains before climbing onto Ruth's lap.

Ruth smiled and hugged Lou as he played and she played with him. It was about an hour later when Ruth decided it was time to go and said bye to her dad checking they had everything.

Liam woke gagging Karen grabbed the bucket for Liam. "Oh love." Karen said rubbing her sons back as the man produced more of his stomach contents in the bucket. Karen rubbed Liam's back. Between vomiting Liam mumbled " need toilet" Karen rubbed Liam's back waiting him to finish before going to the toilet. "Mum I'm so done with this." Liam whined and Karen smiled at him sadly. "I know love, but your get through it." Karen said.

Liam groaned and nodded mum helped him to the bathroom. Once he was finished Karen helped him get sorted before guiding him back to the spare room. She tucked Liam in and took his temperature and got a cool cloth for him.

"Try and sleep." Karen said and Liam nodded curling in on himself and it remained Karen of when he was just a kid. Karen stroked Liams hair to get him to sleep. Liam did eventually fall back asleep and Karen hoped he would stay that way for a while.

It was a further half hour before Ruth decided she should get moving with the boys and asked them to go and get there shoes on. They both did. "Ni did you pack blankie and sheep" Louis asked his brother. "I packed your sheep for you but I didn't know where your blankie was I assumed you had it." Niall said and Louis' eyes widened and the thought of his precious blanket lost.

"I don't have it." Louis whimpered. George quickly looked on the sofa and found the boys blankie that he had dropped when he was trying to get niall to play eariier. "thank you" Lou beamed as he hugged his grandad. "Right say bye to grandad boys we need to get going." Ruth said and both boys hugged Geoff before Louis took Ruth's hand and Niall followed them.

"Auntie Ruth I'm tired." Louis whined while rubbing his eyes.  "I'm not surprised lou it's nearly 7 so it's nearly your bedtime as you've got school tomorrow." Ruth said and Louis whined at that. "Don't wanna go to school." Louis said. "Well sorry lou it's not really a choice." Ruth chuckled as she got Louis in the car seat. "Am I going back to school tomorrow?" Niall then asked. "Hopefully But we're see how you are in the morning." Ruth said and Niall nodded.

They got in Ruth's car and Louis shut his eye's as he cuddled his blanket in the car. "I think Louis' fallen asleep." Niall commented as he looked over at his younger brother. "Can you very gently wake him ni as I don't want him falling into a deep sleep as he needs to eat when we get to mine." Ruth said. "Hey Lou we need to have dinner when we get to auntie Ruth's" niall said to his sleeping brother. Louis just whined but rubbed his eyes sitting up more and looking sleepily out the window while Ruth carried on driving to her place. Ruth decided to play eye so I to keep Louis awake. It worked and Niall joined in letting Louis to take part the most though.

They soon arrived at Ruth's and she parked up and then let the two boys out. She picked Louis up and carried him inside before coming to get the bags out of the car. "Dinner?" Louis questioned when Ruth walked in placing the bags by the door. "Hungry by any chance?" Ruth asked and Louis nodded "Sleepy as well." Louis "I know I will make something quick I think I have pizza" Ruth said.

George went up to see his wife and how Liam was getting on. They were both asleep so He went to see Harry. Harry was also asleep so Geoff decided to go and enjoy the peace while he could. Geoff decided to take a nap knowing it would be a long couple of days and sleep would be needed whenever he could get it. The household was peaceful for now but that wouldn't last long. In fact it lasted a whole hour before Liam was throwing up again. Liam woke up and before he registered what happened he puked all over himself asking his mum up who grabbed the bucket for her boy.

Over the next week Liam got worse and ended up in hospital himself. Harry luckily didn't catch the bug but had a but of morning sickness and was admitted to hospital for fluids via IV.

Surprisingly Louis had been fine staying at his auntie and uncle when the boys weren't at school Niall made sure him and Jake were playing with him. Ruth smiled at this as unbeknown to anyone apart from her husband she was 9 weeks pregnant and she didn't know how Jake would react.