Chapter 36

A while later Niall asked if they could go on more rides. They all agreed and headed over to rollercoaster. Harry carefully took a sleeping Louis from Liam so he could go on the ride. Louis stirred slightly but soon settled and Liam took Niall's hand while Jake took sams and they joined the queue while Ruth and Harry stayed off the ride with a sleeping louis. Harry and Ruth chatted quietly. Niall and Jake sat next to each other on the ride and Sam and Liam sat behind the two boys. They all thoughly enjoyed the ride and screamed for you . Niall and Jake held there hands up as they went round the second time. Liam and Sam laughed at the pair and the 4 eventually got off.

"Dad can we go on the dodgems now?" Jake asked and Sam nodded. "Come on Niall lets go." Jake said as they headed for the dodgems Sam following closely behind the pair while Liam went to get the others. "We're heading over to the dodgems, you coming?" Liam asked his husband and sister." They both nodded and Liam carefully took Louis from Harry's hold so Harry could get up and then they walked over to the dodgems to find the others.

"Do you want me to take Louis so you can both go on the dodgems" Ruth asked. Liam thanked his sister carefully as he carefully placed a sleeping Louis on his sister's lap. Louis snuggled into his auntie subconsciously and Harry and Liam joined the queue along with the 2 boys and Sam.

"Papa can I go with you?" Niall asked. "You don't want your own car?" Liam asked but Niall shook his head. "Alright Baby you can share with me then." Liam said and Niall smiled. When they were allowed to find a car Niall grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him over to a blue car climbing Into the passenger side while Liam got in the side where you drove. "I would have thought you'd like to drive one of these." Liam said. "No Papa cause I can't do it." Niall said referring to last time he went on a dodgem and got stuck in the corner. "You sure you have grown since last time and might be able to reach the pedals." Liam said. "I'll help with the wheel." Niall said. Harry got in his own car. Sam and Jake shared a car and had green one. Liam nodded and as they started driving around Liam just held his foot on the pedal and let Liam do the majority of the steering until they got stuck and Liam had to steer them around till they were in the clear. They then we're chasing Harry's car and bumped him while trying to move a few cars bumped them.

"I think we're stuck in the middle Papa." Niall said looking around. "I think you might be right ni." Liam said as he couldn't go anywhere until either Harry moved which would be quite hard as he was stuck between the side barrier and Liam and Niall's car whereas the cars behind were just as stuck. "How are we going to get out?" Niall asked. "Someone who works here will come and help in a minute. Hey look someone's coming now." Liam said and Niall nodded. The worker helped move people and soon everyone was going round again.

Soon the cars came to a stop and they all got off. "So did you like that?" Liam asked as Niall took hold of one of each parents hand. "Yeah it was fun." Niall said as his parents swung his making Niall lift into the air at times which caused the boy to laugh. When they reached Ruth they saw Louis had woken up and was looking around curiously. "Hey baby, you have a good nap?" Liam asked and Louis nodded. "He literally woke up about 2 minutes ago." Ruth said rubbing the boys back as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

Louis reached up to be picked up by his papa as he had literally only just woken up and didn't feel like talking yet. Harry saw Louis was awake and grabbed the milkshake out the bag but Liam decided to take the boy to the toilet first asking if anyone else wanted to come. Niall nodded as did Jake so Liam took all 3 kids to the bathroom and then when they were done picked Louis back up and made sure the other 2 were following and headed back to where Harry, Ruth and Sam were waiting.

"Right Lou, do you want one of your milkshakes." Liam asked and Louis nodded as Liam sat down with the boy on his lap before Harry handed him the milkshake after getting the straw in place. "Thank you." Louis said quietly before cuddling into Liam and drinking his milkshake. Louis finished his milkshake and they all chatted for a bit.