Chapter 82

Thanks for your reads and votes

When Liam arrived at Gemma's Gemma answered the door almost instantly with Louis still on her hip and he was still slightly crying. "Oh Baby Come here." Liam said and louis instantly reached for Liam and rested his head on Liam's shoulder when he was placed on Liam's hip. "Your foot still giving you problems?" Liam asked and louis sadly nodded. "When I picked him up I was told by his teacher that after lunch it started really bothering him again." Gemma said and Liam nodded. "Gem have you got Calpol, I can give Lou" Liam said. "Yeah should do." Gemma said as Liam walked into the house following Gemma into the kitchen where Katie was sat doing her homework. "Hey uncle Li." Katie greeted and Liam smiled at his niece. "Hey Katie." He said placing Louis down on the side but the boy whimpered not wanting to be out his papa's arms. "Cuddle" Louis whimpered.

Gemma went to get the Calpol. "I promise I'll give you a cuddle once auntie Gemma has given you some calpol." Liam said and louis sniffled but nodded instead holding onto Liam's hand. Gemma came back with the calpol and handed Liam the calpol who gave Louis the required dose before placing the boy back on his hip. Louis cuddled into his papa."Shall we go home and I'll look at the foot at home" Liam said. Louis nodded still sniffling and Liam smiled at him. "Thanks for picking him up Gemma." Liam said walking to the hallway and grabbing Louis' stuff and Gemma smiled. "It's no problem like I said I was there anyway." Gemma said ruffling louis' hair. Louis waved to his aunty. "I'm sorry Lou" Adam said running into the hall. Louis looked up then and smiled slightly at Adam before waving to him as Liam carried him out to the car.

Louis whinned as he was placed in his car seat. "Lou you need to be in it I'm afraid but it's not far." Liam said buckling Louis in and the boy huffed but none the less let Liam go and get in the drivers seat before they set off for home Liam asked the boy about school to try and distract the boy which worked as Louis told his papa all about his plant he made. "Really Baby, That sounds like fun." "Yeah and we have to water it every day and then it will grow." Louis said happily and Liam smiled at his little boy who was growing up so quickly.

"Yea just like you" Liam said as he pulled into the drive way. I don't want to grow up." Louis said as Liam picked him back up and louis laid his head on Liam's shoulder. "And why's that?" Liam asked. "Then you won't be able to carry me anymore. You don't carry Ni anymore." Louis said and Liam chuckled. "Well I'm sorry baby but you will grow up that's just what happens." Liam said grabbing Louis' school bag and placing it on his other shoulder before carrying the boy inside.

Liam sat the boy on the sofa. " I'm going to look at your foot and then we will cuddle" Liam explained to the once they were in the lounge. Louis whimpered at that as he knew it was going to hurt as even when no one was touching it it was hurting But Louis kept still as his papa do what he needed.

"I think we're ice it again sweetie and then go from there." Liam said andlouis nodded as Liam went to get some kind of frozen packet out the freezer. Liam then wrapped a towel round it and went back to Louis. "Does that feel better?" Liam questioned holding it against louis' ankle and the boy shrugged. Liam then picked Louis up and Carried him to the sofa in the lounge before situating Louis on his lap and holding the ice on his ankle while turning the tv on for Louis.

Niall woke up alone and whinned. Karen who had just finished in the bathroom heard the whimpers and whines coming from Niall's room and quietly entered the boys room.Louis snuggled into his papa. Liam wasn't sure if they needed an x-ray on Louis foot. "Lou how bad does your foot hurt on a scale of 1-10? With 10 being the worst pain ever." Liam asked as he played with the boys hair with the hand that wasn't holding the ice.Karen went into nialls room and went and comforted the boy. "Where Papa?" Niall croaked. "He's with lou as his foots hurting again." Karen said and Niall just nodded as he wasn't to fused being left with Karen. "When more medicine" niall criwled as he reached out to cuddle his grandma. "I'll have to check with your papa." Karen said and Niall sniffled cuddling with Karen. Karen text Liam as niall cling to her.