Chapter 52

Thanks for voting and commenting on the last chapter.  This has been written by doodle1403 and myself in private message.

Everyone slept till morning when Liam's alarm went off. He turned it off quickly and got in the shower. When Liam was done he quietly crept out his room and headed down just as the doorbell went and Liam opened the door seeing his mum. "Hey love." Karen greeted and liam smiled. "Hey mum, so everyone's still asleep currently and help yourself to anything in the fridge or cupboards. I'm going to get going now so I can hopefully get home earlier. I'll see you later." Liam rambled off as he put his shoes on before grabbing his keys and coat.

"We're Be Fine Li, ill see you later." Karen said as Liam headed out the door and headed for work. Karen made herself a cup of coffee and sat down and put the t.v. on low. Liam drove to work and text Anne to say his mum was at the house while he worked.It was around an hour later when Karen heard footsteps coming down the stairs and turning she saw Niall coming down rubbing his eyes. "Hey Ni." Karen said opening her arms for her eldest grandson who happily accepted the cuddle. "Where's Papa?" Niall asked having already been in his parents room but only found his dad who was still sleeping. "He's gone back to work baby." Karen said and Niall sighed but nodded. "What's with the sigh?" Karen asked and Niall shrugged. "No ni What's wrong?" Karen asked.

"It's Just it's been nice as he's been home and I've seen him a lot but now he's back at work I'll probably hardly ever see him." Niall said and Karen rubbed his back knowing things got a bit crazy with Liam's work schedule before Christmas. "Your papa was working extra before Christmas so he had a lovely time with you over Christmas" Karen said. Niall nodded.

"I take it you want breakfast." Karen said. Niall nodded. Karen made it for niall before going upstairs and seeing Louis still asleep. She then checked Harry. Harry was also still asleep so she decided to go and spend more time with Niall as she felt the boy needed sometime on his own where he was centre of attention. Niall had finished his breakfast when he came down. "Ni shall we play a game" Karen said.

Niall beamed and nodded as they went into the back room. "Can we play uno?" Niall asked as he found his uno cards. "Course But your have to teach me." Karen said. "It's easy nana, even Louis knows how to play." Niall stated and Karen chuckled as Niall started dealing out the cards. Niall explained the rules and they played and had lots of fun.It was about half hour later and Karen told niall she was going to check on louis. Niall nodded and Karen headed upstairs to wake the boy if he wasn't already awake as it was time for the boy to get up anyway. "Lou sweetie it's nana it's time to wake up" Karen said as she disconnected his feed. Louis groaned but did open his eyes sleepily rubbing them before reaching for Karen who happily lifted the boy out of bed.

Karen took the boy to the toilet and let him go for a wee before making Louis brush his teeth. She then carried the boy downstairs. She walked into the backroom where Niall was now playing with his Lego but he looked up hearing Karen come back in who had Louis in her arms. "Lou you coming to play with me" niall asked. Louis looked up at Karen who nodded her head and Louis smiled before wiggling to be put down and Karen obliged watching as Louis plopped himself down next to Niall. The two were busy making something. Niall was helping his younger brother. Karen watched them before checking on harry.

As she headed upstairs she heard fast movement heading into the bathroom and she sighed having a pretty good idea what was happening. Karen knocked on the bathroom door. "Harry it's Karen can I come in" Karen asked. Harry was leaning over the toilet. When Harry didn't respond she just decided to go on in and she was glad she did as Harry began throwing up. She rubbed her son in laws back while he vomitted. Harry was soon finished and Karen passed him some water to wash his mouth out before helping him back to bed. "Text or ring if you need anything." Karen said. Harry just nodded closing his eyes and quickly fell back asleep.