Chapter 81

"Like numbers and playing with my friends." Louis said searching through the blocks to find the kind of brick he wanted. However Louis couldn't find it. "Thsts good, what you looking for" the much time supervisor asked "The long red piece." Louis said as Lisa sat down on the floor next to him. "Want some help?" She asked and louis nodded excepting the help as he couldn't find his piece however hard he looked. Lisa rummaged through the pile and a long green piece. "How about a green piece instead?" She asked and louis looked to be pondering the idea before shaking his head. "No want red." Louis said continuing his search.

The teacher put the green one aside and she found a red short one. "Louis I found a short red one how about two of these" Lisa said. "Okay." Louis said seeing her holding out 2 red pieces and he figured they'd make the same size as one longer red piece. "Thank you." Louis said taking the pieces and adding them to his house. Louis soon finished his house and was bored again

"Why did my Friends go outside to play instead of stay in?" Louis asked and Lisa shrugged not knowing the answer. "Am I not good enough company for you?" Lisa asked "Yea but want my friends to" Louis said. "You know your teacher told me your allowed to play outside you just can't run around. I know you have a sand pit in your playground why don't you go and play with that for a bit I'm sure your friends will join you." Lisa suggested. Louis nodded hoping they would so he got up with Lisa's help and limped outside.

When louis' friends spotted him they did run over happy to see louis outside and louis smiled seeing them also gather round the sandpit. Louis sat down and played with the sand and some of his friends joined him.

They managed to spend the rest of lunchtime playing with the sand before the bell went and the Lisa helped Louis up again as it was clear the boy was having difficulty when it came to standing up from a sitting position especially when sitting on the floor Louis foot hurt a bit more and he wobbled back in.

"You Okay?" Lisa asked the boy as she heard a whimper as they walked back in. Louis just nodded and she helped the boy sit down on the carpet before going over to miss Simmons to say that she thinks Louis' ankle was bothering him again. Miss Simmons thanked Lisa and kept an eye on Louis. Louis seemed to fine for the time being but then again all he was doing was sitting down on the carpet. The teacher smiled as the teacher told them what they were working on that afternoon.

Louis was happy as they were going to be planting seeds outside so they could watch them growing but at the same time her knew that meant he'd be standing up a lot. The teacher and teaching assistant had spoken about this.

"Right louis come with me." Miss Simmons said and Louis nodded as she helped him up before guiding him over to a table where she had laid newspapers down. "What this for?" Louis said. "We're going to do your in here so you can sit down." She explained and louis nodded sitting down on a chair. Louis smiled. "How do it in here" Louis said. "We are going to grow a plant in this pot" Miss Simons says.

Louis just nodded and watched as Miss Simmons got everything for him before placing it all on the newspaper while the teacher took the rest of the class outside "What do I do" Louis asked. "Right you need to put some compost in the pot about halfway and then we're going to sprinkle some seeds in before placing some more compost in so it reaches the top. Then we're water it before putting it on the window sill so it gets sunlight." Miss Simmons explained and louis nodded.

Louis started putting the compost in the pot. Of course the boy made a mess. "Oops." Louis said as he knocked over the cup and the teaching assistant chuckled. "See this is why I put the newspapers down." Miss Simmons said and louis giggled before refilling the cup to half way again. "Done." He said with a smile and Miss Simmons gave Louis a couple of seeds letting him place them int he cup. "Right you need to carefully fill the cup up with compost now." She said and louis nodded as Miss Simmons got a cup with water in so louis could water it in a minute.